Anyone going to Holland ?

Don't think there's any prospect of getting in to the ground, so don't really see the attraction.

Are you the police or the government ?

He asked a question?

You are or you aren't. You don't then I suggest you are a selfish cant whilst people can't see families or children yet you fck off on a jolly to Holland which btw is pointless and doesn't make you any better a fan than me or any other Bear.

You must have ZERO responsibilities or family or just dont give a fck about anyone else.

You need to re-evaluate your life.

Nah I'm sound mate don't worry.

As I said anyone going isn't telling their employer they are going to Quarantine when they come home or if Self Employed isn't doing it either.

Imagine one of our players breaks the rules like Bolingoli and we get a match cancelled or worse still a points deduction.

I'm sure all the fckwits going abroad would be happy eh?

Selfish c*nts.

Don't think there's any prospect of getting in to the ground, so don't really see the attraction.
And that is where I have a problem. 1500 allowed into a small hall to watch darts, but we can't get 1500 supporters into a 50.000 seat stadium.

As I said anyone going isn't telling their employer they are going to Quarantine when they come home or if Self Employed isn't doing it either.

Imagine one of our players breaks the rules like Bolingoli and we get a match cancelled or worse still a points deduction.

I'm sure all the fckwits going abroad would be happy eh?

Selfish c*nts.
And how do you know they aren't telling their employer? I'm personally not going but I have got week's of holidays to use because I was furloughed for months, so it's possible to go on holiday.

And how do you know they aren't telling their employer? I'm personally not going but I have got week's of holidays to use because I was furloughed for months, so it's possible to go on holiday.
It is possible. But Davidsmith1 hasn't answered my direct question of self isating, and there's apparently fans travelling via Germany so they can lie about where they have been.

How exactly did that pan out, out of interest? Did you just try to walk straight in through the turnstiles, then act dumb when you got chased off? :D

People got into the Sheep game at start of season.

There was also a streaker in one of the first Prem games that were back during lockdown from last season.

Sounds mental but not totally unheard of

Everyone knows who the usual suspects are and if they want to go,support the team and self isolate fair play to them. If they don't then they're all about their own ego and self importance. Is it really that important that they go over?

Back