Anyone going to sleep tonight?

I've got work tomorrow (lateshift, it's ok), and I am deep down the Rangers Youtube rabbit hole, I still can't believe what's happened today and this season.

Off the drink so I’m not too blootered before anything happens in a few hours, but still up and have been for almost 24 hours.

Normally I've watched match of the day, bbc shitefest and had a wee malt or a beer.

Had a few beers now and I'm surfing twitter with one search word "Rangers" and seeing the videos of the team, the manager and the support as well as the reactions from "them" has been absolute filth...

... I'm absolutely buzzing B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

Not been able to sleep properly since October and one of the things that has kept me going is this team.

Through the whole Covid shit and lack of rest having Mrs and the Rangers to rely upon has been fantastic.

Certainly helped thinking about how well we have played or listening to Ranger podcasts when walking the streets at 3 in the morning as the only way to deal with the pain.

My sleeping pattern has been fucked ever since I caught COVID, but the sheer emotion of today has got me so awake and alert, you’d think I was having a sesh on the devils dandruff.

Watching the UFC but canny stay aff ma phone between here and Twitter.

Need to go have a furious wan....game of cod?

Off to bed now. Need to get up to watch them throw a game to mitigate the embarrassment of us pumping them to clinch the title.
Happy Days!

Absolutely shattered but enjoying FF and Twitter.

Enjoying a few more beers and will survive the lack of sleep. Great times!

Every time I lie down my eyes are wide awake , no sleep tonight just keep going over and over today at Ibrox. WATP FTP

Use the insomnia wisely.

we’ve scored some of the best goals I’ve ever seen as a Rangers fan this season. Look em up!

Just woke up and got a smile on my face immediately! Was so happy last night my tears could not stop. Now please let all of us have a happy and peaceful day :shh:B-DB-D:))

Use the insomnia wisely.

we’ve scored some of the best goals I’ve ever seen as a Rangers fan this season. Look em up!

Rangers TV has a video with every goal we've scored this season and it's well worth a watch. They add every goal we score after each game. Last time I checked it was an hour or so long. An easy way to pass the time.

Back