Anyone heading to Thursdays game?

Kevgil09

Official Ticketer
Those going are either stupid, have money to burn or both.

nobody is getting in and yr risking being quarantined!
Each to there own mate but we could be quarantined in the UK just as much as anywhere else I'm sure everyone going knows the risks and the rate of infection is a lot higher in the UK than Germany

GeckoBear29

Each to there own mate but we could be quarantined in the UK just as much as anywhere else I'm sure everyone going knows the risks and the rate of infection is a lot higher in the UK than Germany
A just don’t see the point would rather just put the money by for when we can actually get in

Wazza

Other than the quarantine risk (which is pretty low) it's no different to having a few days in Blackpool or somewhere else in the uk really. Nobody seems to even have any intent of trying to get in, just have a few pints with mates in a decent City for it.

Yorkhill_True_Blues

Dont see anyone issue with folk going over. If they choose to do as they would have went initially.

If you can afford it and wee bit of an experience fair enough.

Enjoy!! (I doubt the game will bring much joy but least can always say you went over :D )

Tommyhlrsc

Official Ticketer
Drink beer I'd imagine.

I've got voucher from Eurowings for the cancelled match in March, if I had time off work I'd be doing the same probably.

I'd also been offered a voucher for my Eurowings flights for the original game.
Out of the blue, they reimbursed me £218 via paypal the other week.