Anyone heading to Thursdays game?

Those going are either stupid, have money to burn or both.

nobody is getting in and yr risking being quarantined!
Each to there own mate but we could be quarantined in the UK just as much as anywhere else I'm sure everyone going knows the risks and the rate of infection is a lot higher in the UK than Germany

Each to there own mate but we could be quarantined in the UK just as much as anywhere else I'm sure everyone going knows the risks and the rate of infection is a lot higher in the UK than Germany
A just don’t see the point would rather just put the money by for when we can actually get in

Dont see anyone issue with folk going over. If they choose to do as they would have went initially.

If you can afford it and wee bit of an experience fair enough.

Enjoy!! (I doubt the game will bring much joy but least can always say you went over :D )

Drink beer I'd imagine.

I've got voucher from Eurowings for the cancelled match in March, if I had time off work I'd be doing the same probably.

I'd also been offered a voucher for my Eurowings flights for the original game.
Out of the blue, they reimbursed me £218 via paypal the other week.

Germany is twice as safe as Scotland so no risk of quarantine just now. Far greater likeliehood to catch it staying in uk.

3 days sitting in 30-35 degrees sounds good to me.

A few days away and weather looking red hot aswell, Not expecting to get in probably just watch it in a sports bar in Cologne

How did you find Cologne for this mate? Few trips to Germany booked for November and December for Football from free flight changes, will probably go even if it’s no fans just for a drink and short break.

This! And most importantly, the club don’t want you anywhere near the game. But hey, when did the best interests of the club have a bearing on how some of our support act? :rolleyes:

How did you find Cologne for this mate? Few trips to Germany booked for November and December for Football from free flight changes, will probably go even if it’s no fans just for a drink and short break.
Great place mate I will definitely go back most places open and the correct measures in place was a brilliant few days

This! And most importantly, the club don’t want you anywhere near the game. But hey, when did the best interests of the club have a bearing on how some of our support act? :rolleyes:
We didn't go near the game, Stayed in Cologne and had a great time if you want to call us stupid or money to burn, It was No different to a weekend in Blackpool only a lot cheaper and safer

Latest posts

Back