Anyone heard of any further movement on the Jordan Jones offer?

See given that part of their valuation of Jones was based on the fact he's a NI international now and his 1 cap makes him worth £1m... does that mean Lee Hodson is worth £22m? :eek:

Weren't Bristol something after him ?
Haven't heard any offended noises from Clark or Boyd - so presumably they must have offered the inflated price they had in mind
Or maybe our wonderful Scots media haven't picked up on it yet?
I wouldn't like to deal with Killie after the 1st fiasco anyway

I've thought Jones has looked decent the limited times I've seen him but we're quite right to pull out the deal if Killie are putting a silly valuation on him.

I do hope that Murty is looking to bring in another winger / attacking wide player though, especially if we're sticking with 4-2-3-1. If Candeais of Murphy get injured, we're seriously short on replacements...

Not too bothered about Jones now to be honest. In fact I'm glad to see Rangers leave Kilmarnock hanging like the bawbags they are.

It's not the nineties and early noughties anymore...these cvnts need to get used to realistic offers, from a far more grounded Club. Hats off to Hamilton who acted as consummate pros ! Take note Killie ya pies.

Watched their game on saturday night on alba didnt do much booked for a terrible dive and created nothing .Dont think hes better than what we have.

Just like the Walker from Hearts situation, it sets a marker, we are not going to entertain clubs playing to the gallery. They know he's not worth £1M, but its big bad Rangers and their pathetic fans will lap it up until they realize they've missed out on £3ooK.

Back