Anyone in Cancun, Mexico area

Worth a try asking. Cannae stand watching this game alone, so any bears anywhere in the Rivera Maya, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Hell even as far as Merida area? Let's drink in the beach until 1 then watch us win
My mate is heading to Cancun with his wife and kids on Wed. Supposed to be at his hotel for 12. Hoping for no delays so he can see the game.

My mate is heading to Cancun with his wife and kids on Wed. Supposed to be at his hotel for 12. Hoping for no delays so he can see the game.
I’m hoping for a delay on my flight home on Wednesday so I can see the game haha flight leaves at 9:30pm uk time

His resort is 45 min drive from Cancun apparently. Grand Bahia something.
Grand Bahia Principle.

Tell your friend to go to the Hacienda area of the Tulum resort and go to the Corona Sports Bar, the bar man will find a stream to show the game.
Was there a few years back and watched a couple of our early Europa qualifiers in the bar.

Worth a try asking. Cannae stand watching this game alone, so any bears anywhere in the Rivera Maya, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Hell even as far as Merida area? Let's drink in the beach until 1 then watch us win
Brother and Nephew both Bears, think they are staying at that hotel ATM.

Brother and Nephew both Bears, think they are staying at that hotel ATM.
Great man. Can you ask them where they will be watching it and if they don't mind someone else tagging along. Or I can suggest somewhere to watch it if they want.

P.s. tried to reply to your PM but it says I can't.

Last edited:
Great man. Can you ask them where they will be watching it and if they don't mind someone else tagging along. Or I can suggest somewhere to watch it if they want.

P.s. tried to reply to your PM but it says I can't.
Ill PM you his mobile number, he's ok'd that.

I’m in Puerto Vallarta mate. But heading home tomorrow and fly to Malaga Wed morning. Car hire to Seville. Got my ticket and can’t wait!

Watched the Dortmund game in Cancun in February, Hooters was also a fantastic sports bar, not the one beside Coco Bongo but the Marina one.

Going to Playa Del Carmen in September so will hopefully be sat in a bar on 5th Avenue watching us in the Champions League...

Back