Anyone know any left sided Tav types?

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
He was £250,000 and I understand those bargains are rare.

But any of our budding scouts know of any decent left backs with good technique, stamina etc? League 1 maybe, or overseas. It's a problem area and has been for a while.

Any SPL options? Greg Stewart?!

But any of our budding scouts know of any decent left backs with good technique, stamina etc? League 1 maybe, or overseas. It's a problem area and has been for a while.

Greg Stewart a left back??

Greg Stewart isn’t a left back.

Declan John would be a decent back up.

Barisic is obviously a quality player but just doesn't seem to be interested. Reminds me a little of Cribari as we were coming back. Obviously talented enough but just wasn't interested and of you are not putting the effort in you are going to be found out

I really like the look of G. Taylor - i think along side him , Hastie and id love us to go for Turnbull as well we would be building a great core to the squad

People appear to have forgotten how shite Declan was defensively.

He’s mince.

Borna is better than Declan, whisper it.

S Dallas at Leeds has been playing left-back although not his accustomed position. Been doing alright though. Certainly would chip in with a few goals (as demonstrated in the play-off semi-final).

Think he would cost too much though.

S Dallas at Leeds has been playing left-back although not his accustomed position. Been doing alright though. Certainly would chip in with a few goals (as demonstrated in the play-off semi-final).

Think he would cost too much though.

He is a Gers fan and was linked with us when Warburton was manager as he played under him at Brentford.

Back