Anyone know this bear?

Think of your friends and family mate. You will hurt too many people. If you are looking in here. You will be loved more than you will ever know from people around you. Go and speak to someone.

Good luck.

I'm not on Twitter, so could someone DM him to call this number: 116 123. They will help

Ive also replied to him. Any update, any of us will help if you just tell us how. If he is a poster ive directed him to the depression and help thread. We will help if you get in touch.

I don't know the guy at all but @mattr1873 on Twitter put out a very concerning tweet a couple of hours ago and people are currently trying to alert anyone know may know him to contact him to check if he is ok. Please see below his Twitter account and also the tweet he posted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattr1873

https://twitter.com/mattr1873/status/1054093729932460032?s=19

I know Matt and his phone is off - 101 has been called and police are going to check he’s okay

The lad has had issues but this is not the place to air them.
Most of our staff are trying to get hold of him, hopefully he will be OK
Absolutely, its a standard question on routine. Ive been there before and been there with people hence the question. Ive no desire to know any further than he is safe. Hope yous get him soon.

Thats encouraging news.

The invisible illness right enough. Hopefully the best comes from this as weird as it may seem to say it. Good luck to him.

Take it the boy is ok???
Don’t know him but totally have a moment when I read these posts.
C’mon bears , we are family

Well done to all concerned in bringing the lad to safety.

Wish him all the best in moving forward and receiving the necessary help.

I hate twitter.. i dont the lads issues. He clearly was screaming for help and hopefully now he gets it. I PERSONALLY CAME OFF TWITTER.. BEFORE I GOT BANNED, I SUFFER BOUTS of depression n a lack of confidence, if you knew me PERSONALLY you'd be saying aye right.
But twitter brought the worst out in me and i recieved some bad stuff in return..
Im glad people reached the lad and hees in my thoughts...
Depression and lack of confidence is a silent killer..

Back