Anyone know this bear?

Without being cruel here,Twitter isn't really the place for anyone suffering from mental health issues,I also don't think i need to explain why.

It's full of agitators,bully's,angry people,weirdos,attention seekers and people who are obsessed with it to the point their whole lifes revolve round it.

The world was a far better place without social media,people who can't go 5mins without playing with their phones ffs.

Without being cruel here,Twitter isn't really the place for anyone suffering from mental health issues,I also don't think i need to explain why.

It's full of agitators,bully's,angry people,weirdos,attention seekers and people who are obsessed with it to the point their whole lifes revolve round it.

The world was a far better place without social media,people who can't go 5mins without playing with their phones ffs.
On the positive side social media can find someone in trouble by quickly responding to calls for help

On the positive side social media can find someone in trouble by quickly responding to calls for help
Of course it can,the conception of Twitter was a good idea but it was very quicky bastardised by those who spolied what could have been a decent thing for all.

I’m a retired CPN. He will get good care and help given for his illness with his own recovery plan. Hopefully in years to come he will see today as a very small part of a successful life. Posts from the Rangers family offering support make me proud to support this club.

Some of it's disgusting and just bullying. I've seen some tweeters absolutely hounded and their weaknesses such as mental health used against them. I follow Trevor Coult, he often posts about ex servicemen in need and you wouldn't believe the number of roasters who comment they should kill themselves or stop draining society. Keyboard fantasists who last saw a vagina when they were coming out their mothers.

Good to hear he’s ok.

Chin up big man, the worlds harsh but at least u have 55 and Baku to look forward to this year brother !!!

Great news that the lad is getting the help he needs.

The Depression and help thread in the lounge is truly a magnificent thing.

Back