Anyone miss the flight home?

There was a couple on our bus back to Benalmadena that had a flight at half 6 this morning. They were due to be dropped off at Torremolinos to get suitcases but the bus went to Benalmadena first, I heard her speaking to the guy running it at around 5am. Very surprised if they managed to make it!

With extra time and penalties last night I'm sure a few bears may have missed a flight home and might be struggling to get travel sorted to get home.

Might be worthwhile to share here and see if others can help with any travel they know is available?
Good idea. Let’s get all Bears home safely.

ma pals were meant to leave seville bus station at 11-30 last night for trip back to Madrid for 10-15 flight this morning. they are still in seville bus station .God knows when they will get home
Nasty bro, what they doing?
I was on the day trip, flight 3. Flight missed its scheduled slot so we’ve just got back, 4 hours later than usual.

This sounds brutal

is that boozy burd Laura charter or the one a filth fan organised?

I think Laura’s one had atol protection so must have been another flight

going by that boy's other tweets, I think it was Laura's flight

says he also paid 300 euros to get back to jerez after game - a shambles

Yep we missed our flight from faro cause our transfer didn’t turn up and now not home till Saturday night , we’ve had to hire a care drive to murcia stay 2 nights at my parents and then fly to Bristol on saturday then drive up the road.
Sounds like a military operation, glad you got something sorted bud, safe travels.

Our flight was delayed an hour to give people chance to get back, two were still missing at take off though. The nonsense of having to make your own way back to the airport for a 1:50 flight.

I was on the day trip, flight 3. Flight missed its scheduled slot so we’ve just got back, 4 hours later than usual.

This sounds brutal

Yep. On same flight as you and when it came time to board, the airport couldn't find enough buses to take us to the plane. Standing in Mallaga airport for three and a half hours wasn't the greatest experience of the day!
Nothing to do with CTM and fair play to the Portugese flight crew though, they were very good.

Managed to stay over crashing in a
mates hotel room in Seville.

08.41 train to Cordoba (1 hour)
Wait 3 hours.
12.49 train to Madrid (2 hours)
Wait 6 hours
21.50 flight to Gatwick (2 hours)
00.41 Thameslink to Blackfriars (1 hour)
02.00 Uber to Wimbledon.
03.00 Back to flat.

It's 18.24 just now. I'm gubbed.
Fucking 61, not an 18 year old anymore.

I don’t leave Lisbon until 19:45 tonight back to London arrive about 11pm and a night in the premier inn.

Hope to f*ck I can get a flight up the road sorted on Saturday scunnered with another long bus or train journey all the drinking since Saturday/Sunday the planes trains and automobiles and the come down of Wednesday is starting to kick in.

Great trip with great people but looking forward to getting back home too.

Still here in albuferia. off into faro for another overnight abnb for.saturday morning flight to Geneva and 4 hour wait before final journey to Edinburgh. home for 430 of no hold ups .....Great trip with family and freinds

We've had nightmare.

Malaga - Santander (flight cancelled) - taxi to Bilbao airport - Mallorca - Manchester.

Can't fu.cking wait to get home

Our flight from Lisbon this morning was late which has caused us to miss our connecting flight from Frankfurt to Houston. Waiting to see if the airline can get us home today.

I was speaking to a guy in Madrid airport yesterday who had got stuck. He had lost his phone so boarding passes etc were all on there, had to pay €1000 euros to get from Seville to Madrid airport for a flight to Gatwick and used my phone to tell his wife he was still alive and on the way home

We at Seville airport waiting to go to Agadir (Morocco) this afternoon. Three hours there then Barcelona until 10 am tomorrow then on to Brussels then on to Edinburgh. Back just in time to watch injury time in the cup final.

Yep. On same flight as you and when it came time to board, the airport couldn't find enough buses to take us to the plane. Standing in Mallaga airport for three and a half hours wasn't the greatest experience of the day!
Nothing to do with CTM and fair play to the Portugese flight crew though, they were very good.
I was on flight 4. We arrived at Malaga airport at 03:30, checked in within 5 minutes, straight through security and sitting on the plane within 20 minutes.

We got to Faro this morning to be told our flight is delayed 6 hours so missing our connection in Geneva. Booked on a later flight in to Manchester now. Will get him just about 24 hours after leaving the hotel!

Anyone know if you can get compensation from Ryanair for a 4 hour delay. Yesterday in Bildun airport was brutal but happy to be home without shelling out!

Got stuck in Düsseldorf yesterday for an extra two hours then some tresspassers delayed the Heathrow express by 45 minutes or so which meant I missed the last train to Scotland. On the train home now. £200 lighter after a hotel stay. Although Scotrail’s cancellations mean that I’ve got the train leg from last night compensated!

Anyone know if you can get compensation from Ryanair for a 4 hour delay. Yesterday in Bildun airport was brutal but happy to be home without shelling out!

Depends on circumstances but I think 3 hours is the cut off where compensation kicks in mate. If it's due to weather you don't get it but are covered for most other things.

Our flight to Gatwick from Faro delayed 2.5 hrs which meant it was really tight to get the last train up the road, then coming into land the pilot threw the power back on (was coming in too fast) so another 20 mins lost, made the last train up the road by 3 mins:D
We were staying in Villamoura so the big worry was our lift back after the game, all went reasonably well as we were split up, us in the beam back and others at the game, Google maps a godsend.

I hope the ill informed who slagged off supporters for leaving the ground at the end of the penalties read this and understand the magnitude of the chaos in Seville after the game, trying to get any form of transport back to airports.

Exactly, I knew what was coming and had to get back to the airport for a charter flight. As soon as the winning penalty went in I was off and make no apologies for it.

Back