Anyone not getting a TC ticket going to Warsaw?

MightyGersLand!

And what are the plans?
Try buy tickets near bears?
Game in pub?
A couple of us booked cheap flights out and wondering what to do with ourselves as ticketless at present.

And what are the plans?
Game in pub?
A couple of us booked cheap flights out and wondering what to do with ourselves as ticketless at present.
Personally I wouldn't chance it going into the home end in Poland. Their police don't piss about and their ultras are known to cause trouble.
I went to Midtjylland with home end but picked up away end there and there would have been no issue there.
I'm just hoping I get tickets through TC and will then book travel, so fingers crossed.

I’m taking my son for his 1st Euro away trip, and neither of us have tickets - hoping to get them there. Get into Warsaw Wed afternoon, so hopefully gives us enough time to scout about.

Anyone who wants a ticket will get one, surely?

What’s the allocation, nearly 2k?

I doubt we’ll fill that given the short turnaround.

And what are the plans?
Game in pub?

I'm heading over with no ticket, worst case scenario I'll either sit in the home end or watch it in a bar. Flying straight from work so not been home to see any of the boys about tickets. I'm hearing the Champions Sports bar is the main meet up point, can anyone confirm?

Anyone who wants a ticket will get one, surely?

What’s the allocation, nearly 2k?

I doubt we’ll fill that given the short turnaround.

We were entitled to 1500 under the rules, the SLO said we had an initial allocation of 1000 the other day, I’m not sure if that’s changed since then.
Poland is pretty strict with ticket sales, they won’t sell to anybody without proof of ID. Anybody chancing going in the home end will probably have to get a Polish National to buy them a ticket

We were entitled to 1500 under the rules, the SLO said we had an initial allocation of 1000 the other day, I’m not sure if that’s changed since then.
Poland is pretty strict with ticket sales, they won’t sell to anybody without proof of ID. Anybody chancing going in the home end will probably have to get a Polish National to buy them a ticket

Tickets are posted tomorrow for those on special delivery. Tbh I can see the club just sticking with the 1000. I hope not, if there’s demand for more through the week.

OP I think you’ll get one over there. Been plenty going on other trips.

Are all the tickets gone? Application has only been open to those on more than 3 points so far.

It's trying to get a flight for under £300 each is the problem. That includes manchester
If you go Tuesday night from Glasgow to Katowice flights at 10:15pm.

Then a flight from Katowice to Warsaw at 5:30am. It’s about £120 one way.

It’s getting home which is proving to be difficult.

Going with wife on train from Poznan could probably get home tickets but hoping some are available or pub it is.

Club needs to take the other 500, plenty going over ticketless.
I think so, I'm not buying into the idea we are all going to have queues of Poles waiting to kick %^*& out of us. But as it is higher risk, the club should make sure all fans have the option to get into the TC and get in with a Gers end ticket.

*Disclaimer, we all had the chance to join and I probably should have, so can't put it all on the club if I end up locked out or in the wrong end!

Go to the rangers ticket collection point. If there are any spare tickets for the game they will let sign up to travel club there and then and give you a ticket. Seen it happen multiple trips I’ve been on

Anyone heard anything else about TC reopening memberships so that more Bears who are travelling can get tickets?

Plenty of tickets for the away end have been available when I was in Düsseldorf/Luxembourg and Hamburg/Denmark. I think people are abusing the system and you’ll find that there are a few spares for European away games this season if you’re travelling without a ticket.

Not having a go at the people who abuse the system btw.

Plenty of tickets for the away end have been available when I was in Düsseldorf/Luxembourg and Hamburg/Denmark. I think people are abusing the system and you’ll find that there are a few spares for European away games this season if you’re travelling without a ticket.

I think it's because of the short notice and the amount of tickets being posted out via special delivery.

People buying tickets without sorting their travel then realising they're not able to go etc...

As long as tickets find their way into the hands of other bears there isn't a problem.

As the tickets went all the way to TC members with 1 point, I assume the majority got them. They may have also got to 0 points.

I'm in the travel club, missed out and I'm travelling with my brother. Hopefully get sorted over there.

Did anyone go to Denmark and not get sorted? I ended up with 3 spares for our party.

I'm in the travel club, missed out and I'm travelling with my brother. Hopefully get sorted over there.

Did anyone go to Denmark and not get sorted? I ended up with 3 spares for our party.

3 spares? So guys applying to gain the point but passing the tickets on?

Why wouldn’t you have a go at people abusing the system?

Because guys are looking out for themselves and the guys they go to games with.

If Rangers make the system easy to abuse then I’m not surprised people are taking advantage of it.

I can understand guys helping mates out but there’s others flogging them on Twitter and passing on to anyone who’ll take them.

You’re right though, its up to the ticket office to sort it out but it appears to be less hassle for them than setting up collection in country so don’t see things changing any time soon.

Because guys are looking out for themselves and the guys they go to games with.

If Rangers make the system easy to abuse then I’m not surprised people are taking advantage of it.
Not being surprised is different though from not having a go. People abusing the system are just making it more difficult for other Rangers fans.

Back