Anyone not got the mygers pack yet?

PT98

Official Ticketer
Still waiting on my 4 year olds (cant remember the exact name for this age range of mygers)

Anyone else the same?

Cheers then. Thought going by previous threads the vast majority had received them. Obviously not!

Haven’t received mine either.

I was going to follow it up but it like there is plenty of us so I won’t email them just yet.

Still waiting on my 4 year olds (cant remember the exact name for this age range of mygers)

Anyone else the same?
I just got mine yesterday mate and my son got his on Saturday so hopefully you'll get yours any day now. :)

W.A.T.P.

I got mines, the one for the wee man hasn't arrived yet. Think it's got a Broxi bear with it for his age group.

Still waiting for this and my Brighton and Real Madrid programmes. I did get my Livi programme in good time though.

Anyone else the same?

Mine arrived on Saturday, but I know my old man's and uncle's haven't arrived yet.

Can't say they're particularly bothered. :rolleyes:

I got mine. My 13 year old got his but my 16 year old is still waiting. Put it down to mine and the youngest were automatic renewals whereas I had to renew manually for my 16 year old as he moved into a different age category

Back