Anyone Play Fortnite (Rangers related)

Just when I thought it was inconceivable to buy more Rangers kits this season they pull this out the back pocket.

This is an incredibly smart move from the club to get behind. The visibility for our kits globally can not be understated.

Can only imagine my palpable satisfaction when I get to eliminate my first green and grey hooped monster.

Bisgrove has been one of our smartest moves in recent years
Not sure these deals are down to Bisgrove. The Pro Evo, Cadburys and Fortnite deals have all involved Celtic as well. Think a lot of companies are taking advantage of the massive fanbases at most likely a cheap price due to our sh*t league!

I don't play the game but make no mistake, for the older bears or just bears not into their gaming that is a cracking piece of marking by the club, a game which has global exposure. Hats of to the marketing team.

The boy won't shut up about it. I barely know what fortnite is never mind a skin.
I'm sure he'll get it anyway.

Got this the moment they came out, still havent had the joy of coming across one of them yet, gonna record it and post it up as soon as i do though

Was on tonight just before the game. Got a solo victory
Just watched your clip. The need to learn to build :)

I play on PC so the people I play against are tough. The Rangers strip is class though. When do you usually play? The time difference could make it a challenge. I’m 11 hours ahead of you.

Just watched your clip. The need to learn to build :)

I play on PC so the people I play against are tough. The Rangers strip is class though. When do you usually play? The time difference could make it a challenge. I’m 11 hours ahead of you.
It's cross platform so it doesn't matter if you are on a pc.
I usually go on about 9pm with guys from work, play till half ten

Son came into the room the other nite and said , Dad!! can i have v=bucks to buy the Rangers skin on fortnite!! 5mins later he hate it and was all the bizz

Back