Anyone still going to napoli

My flights and hotel are non refundable so if there is a few people still going that I know then I’m going over.

Will if we get official ticket allocation, which we won't.

Looks like Euro travel is over by the 1st week in October this season, and I'm stretching it there, given I only live 30 mins from Anfield.:(

What is the consensus if we don't get an allocation? Will folk try to get home end tickets, or just find a boozer to watch it?

There was a survey done by 'broomloan collective' to see how many people were still going regardless of tickets to see if they could persuade Rangers and uefa to have a rethink. I think around 800 odd replied to the survey with around 650 saying they were still going regardless. Myself included.

I was in Napoli 3 months ago for a couple of days and it is a shithole, wouldn't recommend it for a night out , my m8 was there 3 weeks ago said , you can see why the TV series Gamorrah looks real .

Not sure what to do, have flights booked and hotel is free cancellation, we think there is any chance of Home End Tickets/Unofficial Away Section? if not not going to bother

Travelling to Rome on the Monday and coming back the Friday with the missus. Using additional days as a wee city break and the plan had been to leave for day to go to game.

So just doing city break part now I still haven't decided whether I will actually go down to Naples now on day of the game as it stands I doubt I will unless ticket situtation changes or can get a home end one.

I was in Napoli 3 months ago for a couple of days and it is a shithole, wouldn't recommend it for a night out , my m8 was there 3 weeks ago said , you can see why the TV series Gamorrah looks real .
Yep same, absolute tip, didnt even feel like europe.
Although the historic sector was a bit of an improvement with restaurants etc
We went down to the stadium aswell and you could literally just walk right into it, security not fussed. Could probably imagine anybody looking to get home tickets won't have a problem

3 still going Tuesday to Thursday 100%

Staying in Rome

Hopefully get tickets if not big bar in Rome for a sash bash

Still going over, we are flying into Rome early Wed morning and back Thurs night from Pisa.

Will only go to our game if an official away allocation gets agreed otherwise we have booked trains to Milan as our Plan B and have tickets sorted for the Inter Milan v Viktoria Plzeň game. They are the early kick off so we could still watch our game somewhere afterwards.

If we do get an away allocation we'll only be down 79euros each for the train tickets and San Siro tickets.

Back