Anyone still in denial/ Never forgive and forget

Mossblown_Loyal

FFs, The newest tabloid news eh ?

If ever anyone was in doubt about these bastarts wanting to decimate us and destroy us only need to read todays papers etc.

These bastarts hate us, get in to your thick fukin skulls this is the case.

There is something wrong if we can't unite as a support to take these kunts on. "Certain Clubs" Have shown their hands in their hatred.

Those who mock us who say "never forgive, never forget".. Get a grip guys.

Fight fire with fire ffs.

Todays news was brilliant, i think we have now totally mentally destroyed them.

Hopefully someone can add "the seekers song"... The carnival is over.

Get it up ye timmy

An excellent first post.

When we regain our rightful place as Champions of Scotland many of these subhumans will be unable to cope. It will be sooner than they expect, their day will indeed come.

When Rangers win the league there will be mass (pun intended) suicides in the west of Scotland.

I'm sure DE mentioned in the pod the Radio Scotland is going to be gold the day we win the league.

If ever anyone was in doubt about these bastarts wanting to decimate us and destroy us only need to read todays papers etc.

There is something wrong if we can't unite as a support to take these kunts on. "Certain Clubs" Have shown their hands in their hatred.

Get it up ye timmy

Get it up ye timmy

Make no mistake these filthy maggots that try to pass themselves as part of the human race will not rest until they have destroyed our wonderful football institution and we need to start wining trophies very soon in the build up to our 150th anniversary and the board need to be with us all on this.

sfa snub to spfl

Some are raging and still want our guts, some will no doubt have got it on "social media"

#"tom tom drums loyal"

No way, that's not Mossblown, that's got to be somebody at the wind up. The real Mossblown is still trying to dig out the Jimmy Connors tennis racquet.

Sorry TN8 , im not computer literate and a bit late with social media. The shite today that rattled the rattlers with the sfa snub to the spfl.

Thread was designed for the non believers who want to build bridges and sing Kumbaya my lord and give cuddles all round.

Hopefully the non believers click on soon or get back to fuk to the fuddleboard

Liewell is a despicable reprobate that has the authorities and media in his pocket. We need to go for with a vengeance. Any bit of dirt, and incessantly challenging every derogative or accusatory remark he makes about us.
I would employ someone in PR purely to deal with that clunt!

gizmico, i never venture these days without a tin of fly spray.

Believe my friend, believe.

Ripped to fuk but still here. It is me

At least there was no shite upon the wall'

He was buried in a pencil case.

Back