anyone still to receive their paper renewal form?

The club emailed last month saying you had to opt-in if you wanted to renew online instead of using the paper form. I'll have to phone the TO myself to ask for a paper form, as I'd like to do the four month option that you can't do online.

I received both mine and my son's on Monday morning. I prefer to make sure that I tick the right boxes,rather than click the right boxes as I'm still a bit of a technophobe.

The club emailed last month saying you had to opt-in if you wanted to renew online instead of using the paper form. I'll have to phone the TO myself to ask for a paper form, as I'd like to do the four month option that you can't do online.
Did they? Genuinely don’t remember getting that. No drama I think I did it online last year but the website is pretty shite and we’ve alway received paper forms too every other year.

Haven’t received paper renewal forms.Previously paid in full online,but wanted to
pay by four monthly instalments this year which can’t be done online and didn’t want to do it by phone.Emailed ticket office on Wednesday to request paper renewal forms and got email back within 24 hours saying they would be posted out.
It would be much easier if the four month payment option was available online.

Not had mine or grandsons.

Renewed today over phone while paying to upgrade last 3 home games from child to adult ticket.

Boy was brilliant. Very efficient and said if I want to add any CCCS on just go online and tick appropriate boxes.

Just out the To as I hadn't got mines either. A wee heads up if you are doing the 4 instalments they whip the first payment from you today

My wife got the paper renewal form, but I already renewed both season tickets on Monday. I hope we’re not wasting money sending out thousands of paper renewals. It should all be done by email and online.

Back