Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

Possible. Watched some of their game against Hibs and both sides were dreadful. If Livi get the first goal, I think the Tims will go into panic mode.

Do I expect Livi to score against that shambles of a defence? Yes.

Do I expect Celtic to struggle to score with the powderpuff frontline they had against Hibs? Yes.

There is a strong possibility of more dropped points today.

We don't look for favours from any team, just keep playing as we have been and 55 is ours and it'll be the sweetest one ever !! That mutants are in meltdown anyway and if Livi take anything off them today it's a bonus

Theyll get fuckin humped. Arent they riddled with poets? Starstruck before a ball is kicked.

poets will ride them into the sunset 3 nil. Midweek different story
Why wouldn’t they be starstruck in midweek as well?!

This type of talk is nonsense. They will do their best to get a result. Just like Hibs did last week.

Can't see them dropping points in successive home games, regardless of being depleted or not.

That being said...

JS88420744.jpg

What’s their pitch gonna be like ? It hasn’t stopped raining for 24 hours. Assume no threat to the game but with Livingston recent luck and Celtic would prob take it

If I take it for granted the fhilth will win I won’t be disappointed,If they don’t the bigger rush I’ll get,
Expect the worst result hope for the best result.

Be surprised if they don't take points of them.

Same team as Monday. Just need to pack the midfiledy. They have nothing up top, and get balls over the top to expose Duffy

Very true. One poster actually suggested “we need Livi to do us a huge favour!”

Eh, no we don’t, a favour would be a nice bonus, but we certainly don’t need it.
Exactly!
We are miles clear even if we were up against a good Celtic team who could go win 10 on the bounce, they will drop a lot more points than we will from now until the end of the season.

They must certainly fancy their chances today.

They’re on a really good run of form and will never face a weaker Celtic side.

I’ll be disappointed if they don’t take something.

I fancy them to drop points mid-week, rather then today tbh. That's if the game on that disgrace of a pitch actually goes ahead.

I think yes. Hibees didnae know what kinda team they'll be against so they hibsed it. Livi will be more prepared and will thug those okoflexes and cameronharpers oot the stadium

Theyll never have a better chance at sharkhead than today and if the covid-13 are back for midweek they will probably get their arses felt then.

The last minute equaliser for Hibs on Monday I think will have really hurt the players available for the tims. They were really shite but that would have been a massive boost to sneak 3 points.

Add in Livis physicality against some of the mentally challenged youngsters and it could be a good day for us.

Yes, livi are on a great run.

Celtic have no attack, the boy Harper had to go off with cramp on Wednesday and is just not very good.

Duffy at the back, Hazard in goal.

there’s a reason the odds on Livi keep coming in.

Never been a better time. Incredible run for Livi, while The Knew are coming off the back of dropped points and another disaster week of PR.

Looking at it objectively they do have a higher caliber of player that being by far the highest wage payer in the country lends. They should have it in them at any point to turn Livi over, so I'm not getting too excited.

Definitely one to keep an eye on. Looking out for their results is an enjoyable exercise in its own right these days. If they drop points it's hilarious, if they win it's inconsequential.

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t they be starstruck in midweek as well?!

This type of talk is nonsense. They will do their best to get a result. Just like Hibs did last week.
Hibs were a fuckin embarrassment and applied about 10% of the effort they showed against us.

It will be a different story for the poets midweek away.

What’s their pitch gonna be like ? It hasn’t stopped raining for 24 hours. Assume no threat to the game but with Livingston recent luck and Celtic would prob take it
I’m glad the cold spell stopped they would have switched their under soil heating off to postpone the game!

We don't need any favours.

If we continue to do our job we will win the title.
Its true , I'd prefer they didnt get a points deduction for any covid infringements or that the league isn't cut short early etc give them no reason to say we got help, yes I know that would be contradictory of them but we all know what that lot are like

Back