Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

We can't expect it imo. Whatever happens, happens.

I said if we get through January with the potential of a 10 point league, asssuming they win their games in hands, that now currently stands at 12 points, if we get through January it's completely over.

They've dropped more points in 2021 than we have all season. It would take a record breaking monumental collapse from here.

They should have taken something against them the last time, scored twice and missed a sitter at the end.

Score draw.

Last 2 games tims have had to resort to shots from long range because they can't open up a defence last team you want to face is Livi who will have that bank of 5 at the back. They have no striker either which doesn't help them so livingston will be the last team they wanted to play as they will be dangerous from set pieces as well.

Got a draw on the coupon B-)

No chance. Tims still have a lot of first eleven players available to them. Can see the ref ( whoever that might be) stepping in to stop the rot.

Absolutely. They'd have had a hard game against Livie with a full team.

Livie win on my coupon today.

Celtic lose today and Aberdeen win the sheep are in striking distance of 2nd place, albeit played a game more. Been impressed with how Celtic have dealt with them breathing down their necks for the 2nd CL spot. Will be an interesting battle.

Every chance Livi will take points from today and again midweek. Next to us, Livi are the form team up against a woeful opposition. A struggling hivs took points from them ffs. In the grand scheme of things, it’s an irrelevance. Merely adds to the banter and tears.

Dont see why not...Hibs had plenty of the ball and chances on Monday...Would be lovely to see them have a go...they dont appear to be a team in thrall to that lot as others are.

I expect Celtic will win by yet another dubious goal. Their goal against Hibs was a classic case of a referee either not knowing the laws of the game or choosing not to apply them. I expect this trend to continue.

They haven't beat Livingston away in years so Wednesday might be the better chance for them to drop points .

The could get a result but we don’t need them to. I hope they get something though so we can laugh at the car park antics after the game.

Not for me. Celtc still have a good few first team regulars available. Thought Hibs would win on Monday and they were poor.

If any team could be described as Celtic's bogey team over the last couple of years, it would be Livingston.

A double header against them would be difficult at any time of the season but for it to coincide with them having 13 players out and Livi being the most on form team in the league right now, you've got to expect them to at least take a point out of these next two games.

Celtic's last six games against them, they've only won two.

Livi were the last team other than us to beat Celtic in the league and they actually took more points off of them than we did last season.

Nah 2 or 3 nil to the unwashed, expect a penalty and a red card as well. Declan will let the waltz through the middle.

With all the bad publicity they've had I think they'll win today.
I don't expect it to be easy but watch for the early penalty to get them off the mark.
They will probably get another goal late in the game.

If they had 30,000 (they never fill the stadium) putting pressure on them then they would definitely slip up as a team like that wouldn't cope. With no fans it comes down to who turns up on the day. Livi are flying at the minute but watching them the other night against Ross County they were pretty clinical in front of goal but Ross County had 3 clear chances. Could come down to the keepers and Referee today!

Not sure about today but can't see them taking 6/6 today and Wednesday.

Livi in good form, They looked really short up front on Monday against Hibs so every chance of some dropped points at least.

Fingers crossed.

mentally challengeds will win but it’ll be close.

2-1 to the forces evil, imo, but I hope I’m wrong.

If any team could be described as Celtic's bogey team over the last couple of years, it would be Livingston.

A double header against them would be difficult at any time of the season but for it to coincide with them having 13 players out and Livi being the most on form team in the league right now, you've got to expect them to at least take a point out of these next two games.

Celtic's last six games against them, they've only won two.

Livi were the last team other than us to beat Celtic in the league and they actually took more points off of them than we did last season.

This.

Celtic's fear factor has completely gone and Livi will definitely have a go at them today. I never really 'expect' them to drop points but I do fancy them to get a point in at least one of the games.

Livi has a good coach, who has his team playing with good intensity and a good press, the way they play is all the things tims find hard to handle, so I can see Livi getting something, and if they do get something from the tims this game, then they'll defo get something when they meet again on Livi's plastic pitch.

Back