Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

Having trouble trying to organise five central midfielders, a centre-back, a winger and three full-backs into something resembling a formation?
It’s something Walter would come up with, Except more centre backs :))

Goalie

Ralston Duffy Bitton Laxalt

Soro Turnbull

PP Rogic McGregor

Johnston

Is my guess.

State of that team, 3 full backs, no strikers and Old Man Rogic playing his 2nd game in 5 days - he'll collapse after 20 minutes.

Turnbull is a good player but the way the media and mentally challengeds (same thing) are talking about him, he sounds like a reincarnation of Maradona.

Goalie

Soro Turnbull

PP Rogic McGregor

Johnston

Is my guess.
Imagine Martindale looking at that.

"Lads, just hit it down the right side. Josh Mullin will have about 25 yards of space so it doesn't really matter if it's accurate or not"

So theyve no strikers in that line up? Is that right?

That big massive club with pyur mulyins in the bank cant play a striker.

Goalie

Soro Turnbull

PP Rogic McGregor

Johnston

Is my guess.
More likely 3 5 1,1 with the messi-esque Turnbull or even 65 minute Rogic as a 10 behind Johnston

Fairly similar to the Hibs lineup then.

They really struggled to create from open play in that match, most of their ‘chances’ were pot shots from 20+ yards.

Livi won’t get a better chance of a favourable result at the Piggery that’s for sure.

Why? The boy can't cross. Thats one of the biggest reasons they never created anything great against u. Laxalt and him never put one good delivery in all game
They need to make do with what they have got he's a good dribbler with pace and can't defend it's probably his best position

They need to make do with what they have got he's a good dribbler with pace and can't defend it's probably his best position
They’ve played him as a winger before this season for the exact reasons above, which is why I think he’ll be there today.

If I was that lad then I’d be pushing for a move in the summer. He will be wasted at them
It depends on who they bring in to coach him but you're right, unless they get very lucky and chuck a lot of money at it, the level of rebuild required down there suggests a bit of time may be required in a struggling team.

Goalie

Soro Turnbull

PP Rogic McGregor

Johnston

Is my guess.
They like their new diamond shape that will see them sweep all before them with the two 'golden boys' front and centre.:rolleyes:

...................Hazard.....................
Ralston....Duffy....Bitton....Laxalt
......................Soro...............................
Frimpong.........................McGregor
..................Turnbull.........................
........Rogic............Johnston........

Looks decidedly lop-sided to me and Frimpong and Rogic completely out of position. Lets hope they struggle but, in terms of personnel, its not a particularly weak XI despite the media bemoaning how short they are. Poor up front right enough.

Cant see it myself even though their heads are down after Monday night and the carry on over Dubai. I think most of their players will just go through the motions just to get to the end of the season in the hope they can move on.

If Celtic drop 4 points between now and March the 20th and we win all our games till then, then we're on course to win the title at the chamber of secrets

Bitton and Duffy at CB, you're licking your lips if you're Livi today but I woudn't be surprised to see the tims sneak a win.

Still, stuck a 10r on BTTS, livi win and over 6 corners via bet builder at 10/1.

They like their new diamond shape that will see them sweep all before them with the two 'golden boys' front and centre.:rolleyes:

Looks decidedly lop-sided to me and Frimpong and Rogic completely out of position. Lets hope they struggle but, in terms of personnel, its not a particularly weak XI despite the media bemoaning how short they are. Poor up front right enough.
I mentioned this the other day, at least half of that team are starters anyway & the rest squad players who play.

Posters on here should remember that & not buy into the media pish.

Rogic upfront will be funny, less mobile than me!.

Hoping Livi might nick a point today, would be fantastic. Livi will go into this game full of confidence. That mob will not fancy this game today.

Rogic certainly isn't playing as a striker, it'll be a 4-3-2-1.

BBC right on the ball. Rogic is playing two positions :)

Celtic v Livingston (15:00)

Celtic: Hazard, Duffy, Bitton, Ralston, Laxalt, Frimpong, Soro, McGregor, Rogic, Rogic, Johnston.

Substitutes: Doohan, Taylor, Connell, Robertson, Okoflex, Henderson, Harper, Welsh, Dembele.

As much as Livi have been excellent I just dont expect anything today. I would not be surprised if they got a draw on Wednesday though. Livi away is always tough even when they are in poor form.

Really hope so.

The rheptiles are under so much pressure so they might crack...well they're pretty much burst anyway lololol

If livi are still in the game when the mentally challengeds need to start throwing on the weans they'll nick a point with a set piece in the last 15 minutes.

Livi have not a bad recent record against them, last 6

W1 D3 L2

With Livi in fine form and them missing their better players I can only see an away win.

Rogic certainly isn't playing as a striker, it'll be a 4-3-2-1.
Of course he isn't, and what you say would make more sense - but they've gone all-in on this new diamond that's going to 'save' them. If they want to try something different again then Hell mend them.

Man-for-man they are better than Livi but that line-up looks a disorganised mess.

Looking at the Celtic lineup today and apart from missing a striker it’s not as bad as folk are making out. I expect them to win, I will hope for dropped points.

Back