Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

I can see 0-0.
Livingston are one of the best teams for defending and are better at it than hibs.
With the rhats without a recognised striker it wil be hard to break livi down.

In all seriousness, surely Doohan is better than Hazard. From what I’ve seen he is actually a decent keeper, I’m glad they are playing danger though :))

Looking at the Celtic lineup today and apart from missing a striker it’s not as bad as folk are making out. I expect them to win, I will hope for dropped points.

Was basically the same team on Monday night and they made %^*& all chances. Almost rescued it with the Turnbull free kick but Hibs more than deserved a point, and they were on a shocking run going into the game.

That lot were also blowing out their arses after about an hour, not sure if that was partly due to the upheaval of last weekend but the bench is extremely light.

Looking at the Celtic lineup today and apart from missing a striker it’s not as bad as folk are making out. I expect them to win, I will hope for dropped points.
It’s the same team more or less that were pish on Monday

Of course he isn't, and what you say would make more sense - but they've gone all-in on this new diamond that's going to 'save' them. If they want to try something different again then Hell mend them.

Man-for-man they are better than Livi but that line-up looks a disorganised mess.

Square pegs in round holes and all that.

If Livi don't have a go at their defence today, and instead sit back then they're mugs.

Was basically the same team on Monday night and they made %^*& all chances. Almost rescued it with the Turnbull free kick but Hibs more than deserved a point, and they were on a shocking run going into the game.

That lot were also blowing out their arses after about an hour, not sure if that was partly due to the upheaval of last weekend but the bench is extremely light.
Hibs had some great chances on Monday but failed to convert them.
I think Livi are a bit more disciplined in how they play than Hibs, meaning I think it they wont be as open as Hivs.

Mon the Livi, intae thum.

Square pegs in round holes and all that.

If Livi don't have a go at their defence today, and instead sit back then they're mugs.
Heard their (Livi) Manager say on the radio today that 'its a strange situation. Normally we come here looking for a draw but its definitely a chance to go for the 3 points today'. Here's hoping, though I'm not optimistic.

I take it none of the players that are being drafted in have been furloughed? They're that keen on self destructing this season I wouldn't be surprised if they broke those rules as well.

I take it none of the players that are being drafted in have been furloughed? They're that keen on self destructing this season I wouldn't be surprised if they broke those rules as well.
No u18s are in the squad.

Right, time to treat this like a Rangers match day thread.

Come on Livi, anything other than a win is unacceptable.

0-3 No idea of the goal scorers because I know %^*& all about Livingston.

Their defence and keeper look like making mistakes every time they get near the ball. Livi all over them

Right, time to treat this like a Rangers match day thread.

Come on Livi, anything other than a win is unacceptable.

0-3 No idea of the goal scorers because I know %^*& all about Livingston.
Robinson and Pittman are usually getting goal/assist points for me in the Fantasy Football game.

Captaining a Livingston player against Celtic would've been pretty unthinkable before this season but I thought it was worth a punt today and went with Robinson.

Back