Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

How has Duffy played that many years in the English Premiership/Championship? He's woeful. Honestly doesn't even look like he knows what a football is sometimes.

Flash scores has 50/50 possession and zero shots for both teams?

Anyway hibs started brightly buy you need to score when on top.

Yup, they've got them absolutely sussed. Batter the ball at Duffman all day, he'll make a mistake or get caught under the ball. Simple.
I really cannot remember a worse player in any team in any league. He looks totally lost.
He is actually worse than a man down. And sellic fans agree.

Can't access my normal video (hesgoal down), so figured i'd check to see what he mentally challengeds were saying:

1 minute ago#66
This is even worse than expected.

And that's saying something

Deeeeelicious!!!!

not watching the mhanks, but got the wee text windy open on willy hills, livi all over them on that, 4 corners already, 2 off target and 16 dangerous attacks to 2. 64/36 livi possession

Pal has told me that fcucking rat Gerry McCulloch said in the pre match build up that football doesn't really matter now considering what's going on in the world . Anyone confirm this ?
Aye doesn't matter because the bheast club have been put in their rightful place. Rancid little bhastard that guy. If they do drop Points here watch the call for null and void go into overdrive , as if it wasn't bad enough already . That club and everything connected with them really are absolute scum to the core.

Back