Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

I’ve said it before, but Hazard can’t dive properly.

It is hard to describe, but it’s all over the shop.

That Ralston is laughably terrible, you can actually see him having to think about every single touch he takes of the ball. I know they've got 13 players out but with the size of their squad, surely they have better than him available, he's garbage.

That Ralston is laughably terrible, you can actually see him having to think about every single touch he takes of the ball. I know they've got 13 players out but with the size of their squad, surely they have better than him available, he's garbage.
They should be targeting him now hes on a booking. Hes dreadful.

McGregor was just looking dumbstruck at how shite he is.

Aye but he trended on twitter for four hours after acting the Irn Bru Carnival hard man with Neymar.

He’s a tough guy but.

Just watched the last 10 minutes. All Livi.

Which generally means the mhanks will score against the run soon.
I watched some of it it was all livi but when the poets attack livi seemed a bit dodgy at the back.

They have their actual right back playing too :))

Back