Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

Livi need to take their chances. The poets dont look like scoring but at the same time, it wouldn't surprise you if they did.

Screenshot-2021-01-16-at-15.45.35.png

Livingstone dominated the 1st half. They just miss quality.

poets midfield of soro and turnbull are really poor.

Livi not really created any clear cut opportunities but them lot are there for the taking.

Be very disapointed if Livi don't come away with a point at least.

Going on the 1st half, If I were a Livi fan, I'd be disappointed not to leave that place with 3 points come 4.45. Duffy is great viewing.

Not watching, honest Mr Policeman .

I have heard however, that they have been penned in majority of the half.

Which is embarrassing considering this is a first team squad with 5/6 starters that have cost millions pounds.

Have Ralston & Bartley to get booked at 12/1, mon

That lot really are a poor team but Livvy might regret not taking advantage of their chances against them.

Just seen a clip of the Ralston assault, was going to say he was lucky to stay on but the colour of his shirt seemed to help Beaton. Tackles round the waist are fair game!

Livi dominated the first half but failed to score. Has to be said, if you're on top against either us or them and don't score you're in trouble. These are strange times though.

If it's been one way traffic and still all square then you know what happens in 2nd half.

They will get a penalty/free kick sort of thing and secure the points. Unfortunately for Livi also their full squad is available again for midweek.

Annoying thing for me is in these last 2 games hazard has hardly made a save . Hibs and Livingston should be taking a few shots . Could easily get a rebound

Back