Anyone think Livingston will do us a turn today ?

reface-2020-12-31-06-47-07.gif.eaafa8dab23cc8d77b2b5b27364594aa.gif

What's only losing two matches got to do with it? It's the draws that are kiling them.
6 draws is like 2 wins and 4 defeats.
Because on paper that scum side should be beating fucking livingston at home.

i over estimated the poets though, they are fucking woeful. and they will lose midweek.

My thoughts were that they’d drop points at the cheesy pasta stadium and anything else is a bonus.

Well, we’ve got that bonus, it’s over to you Ranger, let’s put the pressure on and see how they cope on Wednesday.

Livi were unlucky today, well worth the point and had a couple of decent chances to win. Let’s hope they make spicy meatballs out of Celtic at the Tony Macaroni.

Delighted with their result today, the noticed the absolute vermin that is aberdeen got smashed by Ross County, happy fkn days, enjoying my beer even more now B-D

Imagine two free hits in the form of Old Firm games played after the league is won. Give me the most ridiculous attacking line-up for at least one.
If that occurred I’d want us to go for the record. It was only a few years ago that lot were beating us 5-1 after 52 mins. They should have broke the record that day. We should at least give it a go

I tuned into this discussion and didnt listen to it all but two points stood out, firstly it wasnt just from desmond down to the backroom staff to be corona responsible, it's down to their support for rioting outside when they are mean't to be self isolating indoors.

Secondly, they are now known as bus chasers not ambulance chasers. I wouldnt count them out doing it again before the end of this season.

Listening to the BBC Sportsound Podcast and Strachans being interviewed at the end of the game. At 24 mins hes asked if there is now no chance and he kind of skirts around the question going on about how the way the world is just now, just need to win our games blah blah blah. The report then asks "Im just wondering what you could base that confidence on" and as he asks that you can hear a woman through the mic laughing, must be one of the other reporters or something that doesnt realise their mic is on. A little thing but made me laugh!

Jeff Stelling quote on Sky sports - "20 points behind.... and only two games in hand" I wonder what that could mean?
Well Currie on Sportscene Results Show was asking "should the season not be scrapped to protect the players", what does that tell you, have to say a well done to Thompson who simply replied No!

What's only losing two matches got to do with it? It's the draws that are kiling them.
6 draws is like 2 wins and 4 defeats.
Good point. It is quite something the number of people who seem to think a draw is somehow not that bad a result for them.
Anyway what glorious fecking week this has been the implosion of all implosions. As others have pointed out they are playing their first pick midfield

Am i supposed to be gutted?

Throughout all their shite this season, the poets have still only lost two matches - against us. Given the inept performance of hibs the other day which was an absolute fucking embarrassment to scottish football, you'd look at the mentally challengeds on paper and say that they should still be doing livi

delighted to see the scum drop points again and hopefully we capitalise tomorrow. i still think the trip for them midweek will be the real test, as mentioned earlier, as they will be shoe horning their "big names" back into the side after being sat on their arses for the best part of two weeks. i'd bank on a livi win in that match on a honking surface

but congratulations on being correct today
Of course you won’t be gutted, you’ll be delighted like all of us on here. When you stated that the mentally challengeds would ‘ride them into the sunset today, 3-0’ you were giving Livingston absolutely no credit for their recent performances and results. You were also over estimating a severely weakened mentally challenged team who have zero confidence.

Back