Anyone who had issues making payment on their ST, Rangers mailed me notice that they were cancelling my ST today

ALittleBitOfTheBubbly

Just an FYI really to check your mails if you had the club chase you for a payment a few weeks back (ended up in my spam folder)The mail said if you had resolved any issues then to ignore. It seems like there was an issue with the "stripe" service we used at the time and between that and credit card company it wasn't processed and money returned to my card.

All resolved after talking to the ticket office but worth anyone who was having issues with payments originally checking their mails incase there were any issues with the records on your account.

Why would they be taking season ticket money now?
Original payment was returned by my bank. I use the card only for football so don't really look at the balance just now. When I sat at looked at it over the weekend, they had returned a payment from stripe that I had made over the 4 monthly payments.

I'd assume it's not only me that was in this position, so was just a heads up for anyone who had issues earlier in the season when the club sent out the 4 links for payment.

Original payment was returned by my bank. I use the card only for football so don't really look at the balance just now. When I sat at looked at it over the weekend, they had returned a payment from stripe that I had made over the 4 monthly payments.

I'd assume it's not only me that was in this position, so was just a heads up for anyone who had issues earlier in the season when the club sent out the 4 links for payment.
Just wondered if it was a scam

Good of you to give fellow bears a heads up.
Especially when it won't take long for a smart arse or 2 to try and rip the piss. (See)

I'm sure you're not the only one this happened to.
Well done for sharing.

Got a weird one last month, PC saying I missed a payment when I know for a fact I had money in my account (paid the day before).

Very strange, had to pay an additional fee of around £25.

Back