Anywhere in Scarborough showing the game tonight.

It's only on RTV, so if a pub is showing it they don't want it advertised as they would be breaking the law. Buy it on RTV and watch it on your laptop or phone via a VPN.

It's only on RTV, so if a pub is showing it they don't want it advertised as they would be breaking the law. Buy it on RTV and watch it on your laptop or phone via a VPN.
Don't need a VPN to watch the game. Games available to watch in the UK if you buy it.

You won't get the game mate, pubs won't be able to show RTV - incl the Rangers club and the Golden Last.

Buy the game and watch it on your phone.

I watched the Sporting Lisbon away UEFA cup game in the Golden Last in 2008. Didn't realise there was an RSC just up the road. What a shitehole it was back then too.

I watched the Sporting Lisbon away UEFA cup game in the Golden Last in 2008. Didn't realise there was an RSC just up the road. What a shitehole it was back then too.
The rangers club is a massive upgrade on the golden last.downside is,it's hard to find.
Down a wee lane in the town centre.theres a plaque on the wall on the main street,club is upstairs from a butchers IIRC

The Rangers club is a massive upgrade on the golden last.downside is,it's hard to find.
Down a wee lane in the town centre.theres a plaque on the wall on the main street,club is upstairs from a butchers IIRC

Close to the Mark's and Spencer's so keep an eye out when there. Would say the Golden Last was more of a loyalist boozer than Rangers bar, the man that owns them is a Partick fan is he not? Always guaranteed pish weather for the parade the back end of March but :) but as above a great day in general.

Close to the Mark's and Spencer's so keep an eye out when there. Would say the Golden Last was more of a loyalist boozer than Rangers bar, the man that owns them is a Partick fan is he not? Always guaranteed pish weather for the parade the back end of March but :) but as above a great day in general.
Is it still not Ian and some Scandi bird that ran/run it, been a loooong time since was in wasn't even sure it was still open,

If it's still big Ian that owns it,he's definitely a bear,seen him on many a Euro trip,think he binned Liv his mrs

Where’s Scarborough is that the Benidorm of the UK? The Golden Last in Benidorm is a dump too, pint glasses have a grey foggy look about them :eek: !

The Rangers club is a massive upgrade on the golden last.downside is,it's hard to find.

Agreed. Watched the Young Boys (away) game in there last season. The missus said it was one of the nicer boozers in Scarborough and the regulars were very welcoming.

As a kid in the late 70s our family used to go to Scarborough on holiday. I remember playing space invaders with my cousins as the family got tanked up in the Scarborough Rangers Supporters club.
Vague memories of the pennants dotted around the club.
Must have been a year or two before i became an apprentice bevvy merchant. :D

Back