Apologies

Boabinho

I lashed out like a man possessed last night, venting like a madman, and said lots of things in anger that I wouldn't dream of doing otherwise.

No one deserves the abuse that Aaron Ramsey has taken and will continue to take. He will feel that pain for the rest of his life, as we all will. No doubt twitter will be awash with all kinds of nastiness that he doesn't deserve.

He seems like a top bloke and I will be cheering him on in the final on Saturday if he gets a spot in the team or squad.

My sincere apologies to anyone who may have been offended.

A lot of people went off on one last night boab , heat of the moment etc ,admirable of you to post this , hard as it is we must now focus on Saturday and back whatever 11 Gio puts on the park
It would've been more admirable and acceptable if I had kept my thoughts to myself to be honest, but it's done now.

I hope Ramsey and the rest of the players will get the support they deserve for such an amazing campaign. They're going to need it.

I lashed out like a man possessed last night, venting like a madman, and said lots of things in anger that I wouldn't dream of doing otherwise.

No one deserves the abuse that Aaron Ramsey has taken and will continue to take. He will feel that pain for the rest of his life, as we all will. No doubt twitter will be awash with all kinds of nastiness that he doesn't deserve.

He seems like a top bloke and I will be cheering him on in the final on Saturday if he gets a spot in the team or squad.

Emotions were running high last night and we’ve all been guilty of reacting in less than positive ways at some point after a bad result. I don’t think there is any need for you to apologise.

Well done mate. 100% agree, Ramsey doesn’t deserve any of that criticism. Look through history at the great players who have missed penalties.

We've all been there mate, bit my tongue last night on here and Facebook and decided to leave it until this morning, was hard though, still feel raw after it all, and that was watching from home.

Your shiteing it incase you get a ban, aren't you? I deleted about four or five posts last night/this morning where I am. Emotions were high at the time and the bevvy too.

I’ve been saying fit a few games now that you can see Ramsey is a top level player but miles off of fitness and sharpness. Simple as that.

I think it was a mistake putting him up there last night, but it happens. Better players have missed penalties in shoot outs and nobody deserves abuse for it.

This feeling will subside and we’ll move on.

The cretins on here criticising the fans are far worse than someone having a pop at a multi-millionaire footballer.

Ach I don’t know what you said exactly but when you get to my vintage you will find that you will have experienced many disappointments in life.

No one died (at least I hope not with fluids situation).

What doesn’t kill us tends to make us stronger so let’s get Saturday done and onto the CL Qualifying.

It’s normal that people need someone to blame, Ramsey has been a poor signing and missed the penalty so was getting the brunt of it

The reality is the players have exceeded all our expectations in Europe this season and when a sense of perspective is reached we should be very proud of them

It takes a big man to recognise and apologise for his actions. We're all gutted mate but there's a reason we are the people. Chin up fella.

Fair play sir

Heat of the moment.

In time, this Euro run will rightly be fondly remembered for some of the incredible nights these players and our manager gave us.

Such fine fine margins.

If we have Morelos, we win last night.
If Goldson clears
If Kent finishes
If Tav hits his free kick that wee bit harder

We’ll said hope the others show the sam class

Your shiteing it incase you get a ban, aren't you? I deleted about four or five posts last night/this morning where I am. Emotions were high at the time and the bevvy too.
I don't care about a ban to be honest. I'd rather just man up because no one deserves abuse for stepping up.

I can't imagine how he or the rest of the players are feeling today. The last thing any of them need is to be made to feel worse about it.

we all handle these things differently - I saw a pile of brutal posts last night, but I understood the feelings behind them - it was an exceptional night, and we came so close. Hopefully cooler heads prevail today, and as hangovers wear off, the temperature comes down a bit.

It would've been more admirable and acceptable if I had kept my thoughts to myself to be honest, but it's done now.

I hope Ramsey and the rest of the players will get the support they deserve for such an amazing campaign. They're going to need it.
I get banned for less

At least you have the gonads - well done

We are a very passionate support and sometimes we do and say things we later regret. For us rangers fans our club is a way of life and it hurts when things go wrong. Let’s all get behind the team on Saturday they will need us, if your lucky enough to get a ticket sing that bit louder the players need us.

Always a willingness to lash out after such a crushing defeat but i was relatively calm and still proud of this team and that is the way we should all be

Heat of the moment.

In time, this Euro run will rightly be fondly remembered for some of the incredible nights these players and our manager gave us.

Such fine fine margins.

If we have Morelos, we win last night.
If Goldson clears
If Kent finishes
If Tav hits his free kick that wee bit harder
Very fine margins

They could sit and say if defender doesn’t slip Aribo doesn’t score.

Goes both ways.

Very fine margins

They could sit and say if defender doesn’t slip Aribo doesn’t score.

Goes both ways.
Very fair. We got our lucky break scoring so it definitely swings both ways.

Said during the game after we scored that felt like the way Walter’s final in Manchester was meant to go.

Rode our luck, backs to the wall a bit and creating little, but smash and grab when the little break went our way.

Unfortunately it didn’t finish like that, but for a few minutes it felt amazing.

Each and everyone of us are as sick as parrots and felt the pain of that vital penalty and we cannot blame one team member for that , he must have felt like dying when his world crashed after that penalty miss . The fact is though we were the better team as we were not dropping like flies in agony every time an opposing player came near us and our team can hold their head up high for playing an honest manly game . the ref could have had a better game rather than ignoring a lot of the dying swan acts but now it's upwards and onwards and lets see off Hearts and then go and get this League Cup back where it really belongs next season .

Ramsey will built uo so much when he signed that last night I just knew he was going to be the 1 that missed.

This is why I went straight to bed, never said a word to her, stayed of the phone until now.
Calm head

Let’s lift this SC rangers, my youngest has never seen us win it.
WATP
Me too mate, off to bed and couldn’t watch the medal/trophy ceremony.

Will our players come back stronger after this disappointment or will some of them wilt under the fear of making future mistakes on the pitch? Psychological reaction is impossible to predict but if the players consolidate as a group and get the backing of the fans we’ll be back in the mix for trophies.

A lot worse has been posted mate,we were all hurting last night.At least you have the humility to apologise.
Let’s look forward to the Scottish Cup now and never ever forget how we all felt 10 years ago.

Me too mate, off to bed and couldn’t watch the medal/trophy ceremony.

Will our players come back stronger after this disappointment or will some of them wilt under the fear of making future mistakes on the pitch? Psychological reaction is impossible to predict but if the players consolidate as a group and get the backing of the fans we’ll be back in the mix for trophies.
We have some great talent
Add a few more and we are off again
Not feeling flat anymore, just pride

Back