Applause for Fernando

I missed all this, didn't get home till 810pm.

Hopefully it'll be shown on RTV later. Sounds pretty fu(king emotional. Fantastic, i'll be needing a beer and a fag just to remind me i'm not a big beared jessie.
And i suppose menthol tissues, ive got a bit of a cold.

I missed all this, didn't get home till 810pm.

Hopefully it'll be shown on RTV later. Sounds pretty fu(king emotional. Fantastic, i'll be needing a beer and a fag just to remind me i'm not a big beared jessie.
And i suppose menthol tissues, ive got a bit of a cold.
You could have cut the emotion in the atmosphere at 2 mins with a knife mate, TV won't do it justice

Missed this bit of the match unfortunately.

Is there anything planned for Aberdeen at home as that will be my first game after returning from work abroad and want to pay my respects in the correct manner.

Well done to all tonight btw, im a tad emotional reading all this.

What a club and group of fans we are, SIMPLY THE BEST

I’m usually not one for the applause but if the family and club felt it was the way to do it that’s fine by me.
Different thing, mate. There was a fitting and well-respected minute's silence before kick off.

At 2 minutes there was a whole stadium applause which started quietly and built up quickly with players and coaches from both teams joining in.

It was very moving.

That's the first time I can recall that the players literally stopped the game to join in the applause and that was probably prompted by the Feyenoord defender dropping the ball before the throw in and clapping himself...even the referee was clapping.
Truly heartwarming stuff!
Having said that I don't think it should or could be what happens to other minutes applauses to celebrate ex-players contributions to the club, this was very much an unplanned spontaneous moment and that made it all the more special.
Very moving!

Latest posts

Back