Applying Some Extra Pressure Tomorrow

DRAGO

3 points is obviously absolutely imperative tomorrow but it also one of the rare opportunities to apply even the slightest bit of pressure to them before their game.

A win for us followed by a less than impressive first 30 minutes will have a few moans and groans coming from the stands. We should know ourselves that playing at home is not always that big an advantage when we people start to get jittery.

Would it be any guarantee of cutting their lead? No. However, after Thursday we must try to create some momentum and take every opportunity no matter how small to put them under some pressure on them.

Yes we have to get the 3 points tomorrow and hopefully we do

The unfortunate issue they have hand picked Clancy again to ensure if they need a dodgy pen he will hand them one

I just can’t see them dropping points though tomorrow

First and foremost, we need to get back to winning consistently and winning well! For all Thursday night was truly superb, it was the same old turgid stuff for an hour. I’ve no idea what happened in those last 30 mins but I sincerely hope that it acts as a catalyst for the remainder of the season

Thursdays result surely will have given the squad a huge confidence boost. Hopefully take the last half an hour from Braga game into this and claw back some of the goal difference. Fingers crossed.

The only time we’ll be able to put any sort of pressure on them is if we get it down to 5 points or less before the game in March.

We have been in better positions to apply more pressure already this season and last. Sadly we have let these opportunities slip from our grasp.

We really need to work on ourselves and how we handle pressure before we can think about trying to apply it.

We have to get back to winning games comfortably.

Any pressure on them is an added bonus.

We needs to forget about them at the minute. It’s in their hands. We can’t change that.

Let’s hope Thursday has given us a lift and we play well and win convincingly. Getting out the end of this rut is all we should be focusing on.

And teams aren't

And teams aren't scared of Ibrox?

no as most of them have got good results against us in the last few years. I haven’t checked by I reckon they have probably only lost 5 or 6 league games at home in the last 10 years and one of them was to Aberdeen when they threw the game so we would be third

And teams aren't

And teams aren't scared of Ibrox?

Clearly not, no. Teams probably come to Ibrox knowing if they can keep it at 0-0 for - ooh, let's see... the first 10 minutes - there's zoomers in the crowd going fucking mental at every misplaced pass or lost challenge.

hopefully Clark has one of his games V them against us for once

couldn't even care if he's a Rangers fan either, sick of playing super keeper every time we play

I've got a feeling we'll pump St Johnstone tomorrow. Hope I'm right.

An early goal would be nice as it'd maybe force them to come forward a bit and make a game of it.

I'm pretty confident we'll win tommorow. That's all I'm worried about at this stage. If you're sat there genuinely hoping Kilmarnock do us a favour then....forget it.

Just need to get a win and build on the confidence from Thursday. I would be stunned if they dropped points at home to Killie with Clancy refereeing.

The league is gone , and we are so far ahead of the sheep molestors that we could probably lose every game and still finish second , such is the pathetic nature of our league .

However for confidence alone we must keep winning in the league , with our main focus the Scottish cup and return leg with Braga .

If we win Clancy will give them everything drop pints expect a controversial decision that "cheats " Celtic to show he is fair and balanced and encourage wee joe's outrage that suits their agenda

The league is gone

9 years ago this week Celtic hammered us to go 8 clear and they wanted dvd’s brought out

We didnt beat Celtic in the league after that. We won the league.

And you are tossing it away just now with 2 cracks at them ?

Clearly not, no. Teams probably come to Ibrox knowing if they can keep it at 0-0 for - ooh, let's see... the first 10 minutes - there's zoomers in the crowd going fucking mental at every misplaced pass or lost challenge.
They are fucking zoomers but let’s not act like the mentally challengeds support aren’t the same. They just have a team that can handle it

We bring closing down, high pressure, high tempo, not many teams gonna compete and live with us, let's start where we left off rangers.

9 years ago this week Celtic hammered us to go 8 clear and they wanted dvd’s brought out

No , the players tossed it away by losing against shite like hearts and Kilmarnock in games we had a lead in .

It’s totally different now to years gone by where teams would drop points against each other . It’s now a case for us of win every week or the title is gone . No use looking back a decade and saying “ ah but look “ - the game has changed and our league has gone from poor , to completely piss poor and shambolic .

All correct and I get you're trying to be positive...but you've omitted that we had 2 games in hand.

The issue with their game today is that it’s the mentally challengeds playing a team full of mentally challengeds with a bitter mentally challenged as the referee.

In the off chance that guys like Power, Dicker and Brophy decide to put in anywhere near the same effort that they do against us, they’ll have their favourite referee to ensure they get the 3 points.

I get people are desperate to cling on...but what's struck me just now, looking at the table is...after today, Celtic only have 10 games left to play.

We have two cracks at them, yes....but beating them twice, requiring them to slip up in another game AND needing us to win every game?

That's more than wishful thinking, it's delusional.

I get people are desperate to cling on...but what's struck me just now, looking at the table is...after today, Celtic only have 10 games left to play.

We have two cracks at them, yes....but beating them twice, requiring them to slip up in another game AND needing us to win every game?

That's more than wishful thinking, it's delusional.

Its crazy and almost a form of Stockholm syndrome how some people cannot accept reality that the league is done .

We still have the Scottish Cup and are still in Europe and yet people are still flogging a dead horse with the league chat .

Yes we still want to win our games and get form back , but let’s be clear - the league IS done , gone . Forget about it .

Its crazy and almost a form of Stockholm syndrome how some people cannot accept reality that the league is done .

We still have the Scottish Cup and are still in Europe and yet people are still flogging a dead horse with the league chat .

Yes we still want to win our games and get form back , but let’s be clear - the league IS done , gone . Forget about it .

Unfortunately can't argue with that. Tired of seeing "they will drop points" trotted out. People are under the illusion there's still "a long way to go"....like I said, they only have 10 games to navigate after today.

Realistically, all we can hope for is to finish as close as possible now. It would certainly be disasterous if we ended up more than the 9 behind we did last season. The best case scenario is that we're 7 points behind with a game in hand at 2.30pm on the 15th of March. It would be very good for us if we could win the last two old firm games....astonishing and unprecedented that we'd still miss out on the title by doing so. But it would be something to cling on to over the summer that next year we'll get it right.

Back