April 7th game in Budapest

I’ll be in Budapest and have contacted the Kaledonia sports pub and they told me to ask at the bar and they’ll put it on
Any other bears around for that or any advice for watching there would be appreciated

There is a sports bar called Champs that has loads of different matches on, didn't watch us there but went to see Napoli v Juve, so don't know how many of them will be in for it.

I’ll be in Budapest and have contacted the Kaledonia sports pub and they told me to ask at the bar and they’ll put it on
Any other bears around for that or any advice for watching there would be appreciated
I watched the Aberdeen home match in there in September. I did the same as you messaged beforehand and they said they’d put it on which they did.

When we were across for the Red Star game, we watched our weekend game in the very same Kaledonia. Few Rangers fans in including a fella from Elgin that teaches at an English school in town.

Watched Rangers v the sheep a few months back in the Kaledonia. Sat at the bar and they had it on multiple TVs with sound. Few other bears in. Cheapest drink I had my whole trip too. Would highly recommend going there.

Back