Arbroath vs Ayr United

Rangerista

Anyone else watching this, always interesting at Gayfield.

Talking of which, the Red Lichties ultras must be the most high pitched, pre-puberty, group in Scotland, they're really hitting the top notes!
:))

After 33 minutes it's 1-0 to Arbroath.

Last edited:
Garfield . Remember last time I was there Danny mcgrain was their manager and loads of their fans were walking about with ridiculous looking false beards on. Early nineties I think . Scottish cup game.

All over at Gayfield, 2-0 to Arbroath.

A thoroughly enjoyable match played before an enthusiastic crowd. I've made a couple of comments about the Red Lichties young ultras, they were magnificent throughout, hopefully they'll eventually see the high road to Ibrox when their voices finally break.

Well done to both teams!

Just back home, I really enjoyed it.

Give the young ones their due, they looked like they were having a fantastic time,they were behind the team from the 1st minute.

When Arbroath scored,the rush to front of the stand resembled the stampede in the lion King where Simba's Dad died.

I was delighted to see them win tonight.

I hope they stay up.

Arbroath finally turning the corner and getting some important players back at the right time.
Big Gaston has been superb this season.
It's taken about 6 seasons, but I finally appreciate Dale Hilson.

Arbroath finally turning the corner and getting some important players back at the right time.
Big Gaston has been superb this season.
It's taken about 6 seasons, but I finally appreciate Dale Hilson.

I've always been impressed with Gaston when they've been on the telly.

Is he still working as a coach with us?

Back