Arch hypocrite Sturgeon

The faux congratulations mouthed by Sturgeon is typical of this Brit hating hypocrite, she's gone out of her way to demonize our support yet the "Lennon out riots" at the piggery barely got a mention.

BLM Marches/Protests
Scum at Sharkhead
Scum at Hampden
St Johnstone fans last week

Most importantly, no criticism of footballers being attacked by Hibs fans at their work in 2016.

Schotland 2021.

Edminston Drive does not belong to Rangers,we cant shut it off independently so what can we do apart from telling people over the tannoy to go home?

BLM Marches/Protests
Scum at Sharkhead
Scum at Hampden

Most importantly, no criticism of footballers being attacked by Hibs fans at their work in 2016.

Schotland 2021.
Well said GY this is what the supreme leader should be challenged on and highlighting the double standards at play here, they are a poison increasing hate and division in own country

Do you do blow jobs as well
Anythings possible these days!!:eek::shh:
close-up-macro-micro-still-life-study-of-english-british-uk-gb-notes-CN17B3.jpg

BLM Marches/Protests
Scum at Sharkhead
Scum at Hampden

Schotland 2021.
Failing to deal with, or comment on, such previous instances leaves them with no moral grounds to comment on us now.
But as we can see, as expected, it doesn't stop them trying...
They must be cringing at all the national and worldwide publicity using pictures of union jacks all over Scotland

Do tell more??
Google it, you wont find anything, but sometimes things are obvious by their omission.

Check the statement at the bottom of the page.

"Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe."

Failing to deal with, or comment on, such previous instances leaves them with no moral grounds to comment on us now.
But as we can see, as expected, it doesn't stop them trying...
They must be cringing at all the national and worldwide publicity using pictures of union jacks all over Scotland

Their hypocrisy has no limits RIC.

In the unlikely event of Scotland were to knock England out of the Euros, there would be crowds on the streets of Scotland with fireworks exploding everywhere. The SNP would be lovin' it.

I mean. Every political party is condemning it. Is anyone surprised?!?! What has happened is against regs. Many rangers fans ourselves haven't gone out and gone mental for that precise reason - Lord knows if we had had free reign it would have been 100x bigger!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not begrudging those who have. 55 means a huge amount, and non-sports fans won't get just how much in truely means. But anyone going out for gatherings at Ibrox and George Square knew what they were doing and precisely how the mhedia were going to portray it.

I've just seen Lib Dems Willie Rennie pointedly blaming the club and our 'silence' for it all, the players for running over to fans in the corner, and how it wasn't a police Scotland issue, so let's not go pretending this is a SNP thing. They, being the ones in government are the only ones who HAVE to say something about it. Show me a political party who isn't giving those (notably no-one has used the staple 'small minority' of) fans a bollocking. They will all condemn it, and you know what, that's a fair cop. Turns out hundreds of folk can't have an all day rager in the centre of Glasgow during a global pandemic caused Lockdown without drawing attention to yourselves. The government arnt being unreasonable by condemning it- that's why there is wide spread political agreement on the issue!

I've always been vocal as a pro-indie bear, and I will continue to not confuse my political decision with the football team I support.

But let's not get into that. This is a spectacular weekend and I hope we all enjoy it. We were always going to go nuts, they were always going to bad mouth us for it. Who's surprised? No one. Who's still flippin extatic, every bear around the globe!

I mean. Every political party is condemning it. Is anyone surprised?!?! What has happened is against regs. Many rangers fans ourselves haven't gone out and gone mental for that precise reason - Lord knows if we had had free reign it would have been 100x bigger!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not begrudging those who have. 55 means a huge amount, and non-sports fans won't get just how much in truely means. But anyone going out for gatherings at Ibrox and George Square knew what they were doing and precisely how the mhedia were going to portray it.

I've just seen Lib Dems Willie Rennie pointedly blaming the club and our 'silence' for it all, the players for running over to fans in the corner, and how it wasn't a police Scotland issue, so let's not go pretending this is a SNP thing. They, being the ones in government are the only ones who HAVE to say something about it. Show me a political party who isn't giving those (notably no-one has used the staple 'small minority' of) fans a bollocking. They will all condemn it, and you know what, that's a fair cop. Turns out hundreds of folk can't have an all day rager in the centre of Glasgow during a global pandemic caused Lockdown without drawing attention to yourselves. The government arnt being unreasonable by condemning it- that's why there is wide spread political agreement on the issue!

I've always been vocal as a pro-indie bear, and I will continue to not confuse my political decision with the football team I support.

But let's not get into that. This is a spectacular weekend and I hope we all enjoy it. We were always going to go nuts, they were always going to bad mouth us for it. Who's surprised? No one. Who's still flippin extatic, every bear around the globe!
You don't get this do you? When all and sundry have been out prior to this week-end celebrating,protesting or whatever you want to call it fck all has been said but as soon as it's Rangers the mhedia and fkn SNP go ballistic in their reporting.

Anythings possible these days!!:eek::shh:
close-up-macro-micro-still-life-study-of-english-british-uk-gb-notes-CN17B3.jpg
There was an interesting snippet on a political chat show last week that satisfied my curiosity. What’s she done with all the Westminster Money that’s came into the NATIS’S Coffers? the startling figure is One Billion that’s not seen the light of day to the Scottish Economy. When you hear business people complaining about grants they’ve been waiting for since September, it tells you everything about
Nicola Putin’s Incompetence!

Where do you see the Rangers supporting Unionist Community in an independent Scotland?

A, Reduced to second class citizen status?
B. Organised as a guerilla force fighting against that second class status?
C. Locked away in Sturgeon's gulags?

Asking for a friend.

Strong rumour that she‘s a muff diver and there an interdict in force for reporting it.
Her indoors( no pics bit of respect boys ) had cause in the late 2000's to have to attend Hollyrood a number of times through her work and swears down that it was an open secret that herr nikla as was known to be lesbian and that the bloke was always a cover to assist her career path

There was an interesting snippet on a political chat show last week that satisfied my curiosity. What’s she done with all the Westminster Money that’s came into the NATIS’S Coffers? the startling figure is One Billion that’s not seen the light of day to the Scottish Economy. When you hear business people complaining about grants they’ve been waiting for since September, it tells you everything about
Nicola Putin’s Incompetence!
She's squirreled away quite a bit to fund her "FREEDOM" party but fck knows what she's done with the rest.

Back