Are any other clubs getting this special treatment? Why is this news?

phoenix40uk

From the Gherald via the BBC (I know!) SPFL news page:

Celtc have released their new home kit, describing it as crisp and clean, the classic green and white Hoops proudly span the chest, sitting seamlessly beside the three stripes on the shoulders.

Paulski54

This mob are getting far too big for their mhanky boots. Far too cocky.

how great would it be to wipe the stinking rancid smiles from their disgusting faces when we stop this nonsense run they have had?

tainted titles everywhere from these rhats.

a bog standard template Adidas kit being lauded will be the least of their worries soon.....

willowbankbear

Celtc have released their new home kit, describing it as crisp and clean, the classic green and white Hoops proudly span the chest, sitting seamlessly beside the three stripes on the shoulders.
Crisp n clean , I love crisps so in no way should they be associated with that lot & as for clean ?? They won’t be very long

Rangerista

That's boak inducing, but hey, it's Pacific Quay Emerald's role to promote this shoite, so we shouldn't be surprised.

steveburns8519

I see they done some spray painting, on pavements, around places in Glasgow. It was aimed at a dig for us beaming the new badge on the major buildings around Glasgow the other day. You can bet you're mortgage that they wouldn't have done that if we hadn't done what we did first.

Arkanoid

You've reached out to a wider audience on here than the Herald. Get this deleted, give 2 fks and we've had plenty of good press on Castore

HillsBill

The article came under the headline

"Celtic's new Adidas home kit released as fans go crazy for new design"

Nothing special about that - they've been more than halfway there for a long time! :)