Are any other clubs getting this special treatment? Why is this news?

phoenix40uk

From the Gherald via the BBC (I know!) SPFL news page:

Celtc have released their new home kit, describing it as crisp and clean, the classic green and white Hoops proudly span the chest, sitting seamlessly beside the three stripes on the shoulders.

This mob are getting far too big for their mhanky boots. Far too cocky.

how great would it be to wipe the stinking rancid smiles from their disgusting faces when we stop this nonsense run they have had?

tainted titles everywhere from these rhats.

a bog standard template Adidas kit being lauded will be the least of their worries soon.....

Celtc have released their new home kit, describing it as crisp and clean, the classic green and white Hoops proudly span the chest, sitting seamlessly beside the three stripes on the shoulders.
After a fortnight of being worn daily the description changes to 'minging and grey'.

Crisp n clean , I love crisps so in no way should they be associated with that lot & as for clean ?? They won’t be very long

NcCmUTn.png

That's boak inducing, but hey, it's Pacific Quay Emerald's role to promote this shoite, so we shouldn't be surprised.

I see they done some spray painting, on pavements, around places in Glasgow. It was aimed at a dig for us beaming the new badge on the major buildings around Glasgow the other day. You can bet you're mortgage that they wouldn't have done that if we hadn't done what we did first.

You've reached out to a wider audience on here than the Herald. Get this deleted, give 2 fks and we've had plenty of good press on Castore

The article came under the headline

"Celtic's new Adidas home kit released as fans go crazy for new design"

Nothing special about that - they've been more than halfway there for a long time! :)

I see they done some spray painting, on pavements, around places in Glasgow. It was aimed at a dig for us beaming the new badge on the major buildings around Glasgow the other day. You can bet you're mortgage that they wouldn't have done that if we hadn't done what we did first.
Have GDC been out to remove the paint from the pavements, as they did pronto when Bridgeton Cross looked beautiful coloured red white, and blue.

After a couple of wears it will be green n grey..

They are absolutely raging about our new ready crest being projected in the city aren't they? Why can they never just let us have anything, it has always got to be all about them. They have this need to jump on every single thing we do and try to out do it. Sad, sad people with huge inferiority complexes.

Till they put the

strips on they become green & gray

We project our crest onto iconic buildings and they spray obscure graffiti on the pavements... I didn't realise it was the Adidas launch date, thought it was court case...

They will have paid for it I'd imagine.

Reckon they are on a major charm offensive to gain as much positive coverage as possible.

Back