Are Hearts struggling to sell their allocation? It would appear so

The Blue Burnie

Official Ticketer
Early indications would suggest they will not sell out their allocation. At present they have only released tickets within half the t@rrier end, what we know as Area F, and there’s still plenty left. Once we batter them on Sunday their appetite for Hampden will depreciate further. Hopefully the link below will work.

Early indications would suggest they will not sell out their allocation. At present they have only released tickets within half the t@rrier end, what we know as Area F, and there’s still plenty left. Once we batter them on Sunday their appetite for Hampden will depreciate further. Hopefully the link below will work.

They have pretty much sold out the allocations highlighted.

I don’t know if I’m missing something here, but it looks like there are only around 100 or so tickets left out of the areas available.

I don’t know if I’m missing something here, but it looks like there are only around 100 or so tickets left out of the areas available.
The point being they have been on sale to their STH for a period of time and now public sale, albeit only from this morning, and not touched a full Area. As I said....early indications would suggest that they will not sell out!

Also, each ST holder had the option to buy TWO per season ticket. And they still need a public sale FFS

We've got plenty of ST holders who don't go to our home domestic or Europa games and we then have a public sale.

It's just the way things are.

Hearts usually always sell out for semis and finals.
The Avacado Toast workshop at the Comely Bank Waitrose on semi-final day may lower their travelling support considerably.
stream_img.jpg

Can't remember the last time we had a public sale for Hampden tbh

No mate, but we're a far bigger club and in great form.

It's currently probably the worst Hearts team for 30 years and it's Glasgow on a Sunday afternoon.

I fully expected them to have a public sale.

It's no great suprise.

No mate, but we're a far bigger club and in great form.

It's currently probably the worst Hearts team for 30 years and it's Glasgow on a Sunday afternoon.

I fully expected them to have a public sale.

It's no great suprise.
Oh aye get you, yeah of course they will, doubt they have ST holders that would tally up to the allocation they get for this fixture. Which is fine btw, just because we always have a scramble for tickets shouldn't mean they can't allow the occasional supporter the chance to attend.

G1 section has nearly 1000 empty seats, all other areas pretty full.
F1 to F7 will have around 6 thousand tickets, very doubtful if they will sell more than a couple of thousand in addition to the thousand or so already available.
As things stand I think we will end up with F1 and F2 sections.

How will Rangers sell any extra tickets we might receive - to season ticket holders, supporters clubs, public sale ??

I know several hearts fans who in the main are expecting a total doing in the semi but are going regardless as it’s their team in a semi. They’ll sell their allocation no bother imo

Hearts still have Section F in the East Stand and Section H in the South Upper those still haven't went on sale

Good chance that we will get most of Section F as additional allocation which just leaves the Upper to decide where they go to

Have we sold ours out yet? I didn’t sign up to semis or finals but last year I got a ticket for the Aberdeen game. Would that have been cos I went to a game in the earlier rounds?

Have we sold ours out yet? I didn’t sign up to semis or finals but last year I got a ticket for the Aberdeen game. Would that have been cos I went to a game in the earlier rounds?
Some Bears that are on the CCCS didn’t get allocated one in the initial ballot the other day.If we get a futher allocation they will go to them and RSC.
Aberdeen sales were poor for the game last year.

Some Bears that are on the CCCS didn’t get allocated one in the initial ballot the other day.If we get a futher allocation they will go to them and RSC.
Aberdeen sales were poor for the game last year.

Hearts will definitely sell more than Aberdeen did last season.

A 50/50 is roughly 26,000 per club. Hearts will not sell anywhere near that amount. They’ll be lucky to reach 15,000. Plenty of tickets will appear for other Gers fans.

Sales were opened back up to season ticket holders when Aberdeen couldn’t shift theirs.

From their own kickback site, Jambo states that their average LC semi final ticket sales are 8,000, when last year”s unique occasion at Murrayfield is taken out.

looks as if they are just about at between 8-9k now so hopefully a good Bears win tomorrow will see Section F given to Rangers.

A 50/50 is roughly 26,000 per club. Hearts will not sell anywhere near that amount. They’ll be lucky to reach 15,000. Plenty of tickets will appear for other Gers fans.

At Hampden it is around 21k each on 50/50 split

We have just under 26k which includes the full north stand

Hearts 17k

Is there a public sale to season ticket holders or has that boat sailed.
My mates sister (steady) popped into the ticket office today to try for one for him but told only available online.
Seeing as he is the most computer illiterate in the world, I have had a look but can’t see anything.

Is there a public sale to season ticket holders or has that boat sailed.
My mates sister (steady) popped into the ticket office today to try for one for him but told only available online.
Seeing as he is the most computer illiterate in the world, I have had a look but can’t see anything.

Won't be any sale to STH - tickets have allocated by ballot for those STH on the home CCCS with priority for Semi-final and Final

RSC also got an allocation

I make it over 700 remaining. I wonder when they’ll make a decision on giving us that extra section?

Would have thought by maybe tomorrow to allow us to issue them

They have 2 sections not on sale Section F in the East Stand and Section H in the South Upper

Would have thought by maybe tomorrow to allow us to issue them

They have 2 sections not on sale Section F in the East Stand and Section H in the South Upper
Not entirely sure where section H is positioned but I’m presuming it’ll be above Hearts. Would they put us above them?

Yes it above them far end of the upper part of the South Stand

Hampden-Park-seating-plan.jpg
Chances are section H will be left empty. It was last year for the Aberdeen game.
Another example of the crazy way the tickets are sold.That area should have been released for the initial Hearts allocation and G1 left as the possible division between the supporters.

Back