Are Liverpool actively involved in ‘blooding’ Gerrard?

Bazoo

The mood music from Liverpool appears to be promoting his appointment.

If it is we might be able to get some decent loans and access to their scouting network

I’d expect so. They will want him to be a success, they will want him to take over from klopp and they will help.

This is one I am absolutely fine with. Come here, "bring it on", leave a Rangers legend and go back to Liverpool......in a swap deal for Klopp

No problem with that .

We get 4 good years with Gerrard , he reinvigorates the club and puts us back on the map .

I wish him the very best , im sure he will be a huge success

In the nicest possible way, we are a good fit for a feeder club for LFC.

4 years of success with us and he’s right in there for Liverpool and I’m backing him all the way. This is immense.

4 year deal for Gerrard, Klopp's contract is up in 4 years, you do the maths!

but if he transforms us in those 4 years he can go with all of our blessings

I'd have no problem with SG learning the trade here. Win us the league a few times then be welcomed back at Anfield as the legend he is.

Yes and King was fulsome in his praise of LFC at the press conference.

In an ideal world for all, we have 4 very good years and he takes the job at Anfield.

It's looking likely that we will be the first choice destination for any players they want to put out on loan.
Not a bad thing I suppose but I don't expect the team to be full of LFC loanees, there will be significant investment in the squad I think.

I dont think so. Obviously it might end up being beneficial to them but i think theyvare just happy for an anfield legend.

4 year deal for Gerrard, Klopp's contract is up in 4 years, you do the maths!

but if he transforms us in those 4 years he can go with all of our blessings
So you're saying there's a chance we get Klopp in four years. Yaaaassss!

Back