Are players in isolation tested for covid before returning?

MrBearightside

As we wait for results of their tests to come through for their weekend game they have 13 players in their homes presumably not being tested.

It is very possible (if not likely) that a few of those 13 have covid but they club can currently claim "only 1 player had it".

After their 10 days of isolation are those 13 players tested again before returning to the squad?

As we wait for results of their tests to come through for their weekend game they have 13 players in their homes presumably not being tested.

It is very possible (if not likely) that a few of those 13 have covid but they club can currently claim "only 1 player had it".

After their 10 days of isolation are those 13 players tested again before returning to the squad?
Players all have to be tested prior to playing anyway and I think it'll be up to the dhims whether they test them prior to returning to training. It would be monumentally stupid of them to take any more risk than they need to, but if they don't and introduce it back into the camp, it'll show up prior to them fielding a team anyway you'd have to think.

I have read conflicting reports,

I have read it is 10 days isolation from the last time of contract via track and trace.

So some of the 13 might be in the plane (so their countdown starts from Friday evening) and some others may even be on the Sunday (Training at Lennontown I presume).

So Anytime between Tuesday and Thursday, So some players miss both Livi fixtures

I have read conflicting reports,

I have read it is 10 days isolation from the last time of contract via track and trace.

So some of the 13 might be in the plane (so their countdown starts from Friday evening) and some others may even be on the Sunday (Training at Lennontown I presume).

So Anytime between Tuesday and Thursday, So some players miss both Livi fixtures
What about the Jakey in the dugout?

Back