Are the board going to defend our players

Sheik Ma Shammy

It's open season on our players now today's verdict will tell other teams there will be no punishment if they boot our players all over the park.
We are judged to a different set of rules to everyone else it's time to come out fighting.

I reckon people should get off our boards back. They seem to be getting accused all over the place.

Rangers boards have always been above petty squabbling.

Cut them some slack ffs.

I reckon people should get off our boards back. They seem to be getting accused all over the place.

Rangers boards have always been above petty squabbling.

Cut them some slack ffs.

Where you been since admin ? Kicked on a daily basis for 7 years , sick to the back teeth of this , a weak board , we need leadership and plenty of it.

Traynor? Robertson? Defending anything?
Who is advising our PR policy? Anyone?
Looks like we're waiting until ................... something.
How can Dave King be unaware of this clusterfuck? Who is he listening to?

Traynor? Robertson? Defending anything?
Who is advising our PR policy? Anyone?
Looks like we're waiting until ................... something.
How can Dave King be unaware of this clusterfuck? Who is he listening to?

I hope it's not Traynor as he never had anything good to say about us when he was a journalist.

Where you been since admin ? Kicked on a daily basis for 7 years , sick to the back teeth of this , a weak board , we need leadership and plenty of it.
If the board were to put out statements every time someone said they should be doing more, they’d have issued 10 or more today alone.

It’s bollocks, in two years, this board have gave us back our club, without real bank back up etc. etc., but now we want statements from them because a Kilmarnock player got a card rescinded. It doesn’t even affect us directly as he wouldn’t have been suspended the next time we play them.

0_Kilmarnock-v-Rangers-William-Hill-Scottish-Cup-Fifth-Round-Rugby-Park.thumb.jpg.364da67130c21b07b9a2612780af2d30.jpg

stokes.gif.7fbe5d9f3a521a49f2e33d4a5a59b7c0.gif

broon.thumb.jpg.5b6d272f41bf445220e4549500ca3e3d.jpg

fredo.thumb.jpg.02ac3b69935a4bf1d5606067d9231b46.jpg

We will see more of this now.

If the board were to put out statements every time someone said they should be doing more, they’d have issued 10 or more today alone.

It’s bollocks, in two years, this board have gave us back our club, without real bank back up etc. etc., but now we want statements from them because a Kilmarnock player got a card rescinded. It doesn’t even affect us directly as he wouldn’t have been suspended the next time we play them.
I'm sorry that's pathetic, stop trivialising our predicament. We need a professional media strategy, we need competent PR reps who can manage the message. We need to fulfil our duty of care to our employees. We need to engage with the fans like the UB. We need to accept that this is damaging our brand. We need the board to stop wishing this will just go away.
No one is asking the members of the board to 'do' this, just employ folk who are up to the task.
How difficult can that be?

It's down to interpretation. We see the Morelos situation differently to the Celtic or Aberdeen fans.
We see the Bachmann situation differently to Killie fans. We see any Brown situation different to Celtic fans. Would VAR change things ? We'd see Bachmann as a red, Killie fans a yellow at most.
Only way forward is foreign referees. They'll make mistakes but they can't be accused of being part of the masonic conspiracy until a Declan posts that he has a pal in (select any place in Europe) who has been told that (any foreign ref) is in the craft.

0_Kilmarnock-v-Rangers-William-Hill-Scottish-Cup-Fifth-Round-Rugby-Park.thumb.jpg.364da67130c21b07b9a2612780af2d30.jpg

stokes.gif.7fbe5d9f3a521a49f2e33d4a5a59b7c0.gif

broon.thumb.jpg.5b6d272f41bf445220e4549500ca3e3d.jpg

fredo.thumb.jpg.02ac3b69935a4bf1d5606067d9231b46.jpg

We will see more of this now.
Absolutely despicable. I absolutely despise Scottish football (and the current day Scotland really), Rangers aside. It’s hard to describe how corrupt and one-sided things are to people down here in London. They just don’t get it. I feel fuucking angry as I am writing this. Sickening that bast@rds like the SNP and mentally challenged scum have ruined our country.

you're fucking joking

they let assaults on our fans and players slide before

as long as we're showing how distressed and disgusted we are at pish stained clark's predicament though

I'd imagine our Board are managing the issues behind the scenes and wouldn't describe them as spineless.
I’m sorry but we are being shafted royally by referees and the footballing authorities/Catholic Officer. We are also being destroyed in the mhedia, while Celtc are escaping criticism by and large.

If they are genuinely taking action behind the scenes, it’s not showing and it’s not helping.

They have had ample opportunity before with the various Jack and Morelos bans and the non-action regarding assaults by our competitors. That’s before your factor in the press over the years since they took over.

Not good enough. A change of tact is required.

Ibrox could burn down and Stewart Robertson & Andrew Dickson would only be interested in their 6 figure bonuses!.

True story!.

Back