Are the msm and spfl/sfa trying to make Stevie G quit?

Gerrard is the man who made Brenda quit the filth.
It's little wonder the hatred has been ramped up significantly since he fùcked off to Leicester.

A wee bump for this, Don't give the haters the ammunition to hurt us, stop singing the songs it's that simple, What do we want more, a championship season where title no 55 destroys them and their media lapdogs and bitches (Allison McConnell being the latest to pipe up) or keep singing the songs and risk throwing it all away if it's the latter we may not need to blame the msm and Scottish football - because we as a support will have done more to sicken Gerrard and Co than they ever could. We would have done their work for them. How sickening would that be. We have the best football club songbook out there let's bring them back to life, proper rangers songs let's show them all let's shut the haters up, then we can point the finger at the scum and the double standards, only yesterday a question was put to Gerrard about him attending an rc school ffs!! ,,this is being cranked up x100 and will be relentless , let's continue to make Gerrard and the management team proud of our support.

Last edited:
Absolutely, they campaign on a number of fronts all to weaken us financially, our management and playing staff.

Ok so are you saying that he is the wrong man for the job?

I believe we are making good progress and, subject to catastrophe, would vote for stability.

The septic 10 is an irrelevance as the last season has shown. While we continue to progress we must continue with the current management team. Many people underestimate our underhand opponent but to throw everything out in the face of a tainted 10 would be a huge mistake imo (unless there is millions thrown about).

Keep calm, %^*& the septic 10, 55 is there to be won!

I believe we are making good progress and, subject to catastrophe, would vote for stability.

The septic 10 is an irrelevance as the last season has shown. While we continue to progress we must continue with the current management team. Many people underestimate our underhand opponent but to throw everything out in the face of a tainted 10 would be a huge mistake imo (unless there is millions thrown about).

Keep calm, %^*& the septic 10, 55 is there to be won!
Imagine in the current circumstances us signing Hagi as an example with anyone but the gaffer at the club?

Imo I don't think so, sure they'll maybe try to undermine him but remember, the smsm is an extension of the mentally challengeds and if we're all being honest here and the roles were reversed an they had a rookie manager who hadn't won a trophy and only reached one final in his two years being here. Could we honestly say we would be worried? I don't think so.

The Tynecastle surrender was as weak as anything seen under Warburton in disappointment levels and possibly because Gerrard had just steered us to yet another great European victory just 3 days prior, it won't be the media who drive him to anything he's too savvy and proud for that, it will be the fans who have the real say should there be another shitshow of a turn in form.

It's not about Gerrard.

It's about a consistent strategy to undermine and damage Rangers financially, reputationally and strategically. Lawwell has it absolutely stitched up.

No directly but indirectly yes.

Their goal is to make sure they win 10+ IAR - so obvious now. Referees last year were the most biased I have seen in 35 years of following Rangers.

The result of this is that we turn against SG and the team and they get their wish. We should be baking SG at all costs as without him we are fked even more.

I really don’t give a fcuk what the media do. I know there will be frozen food in hell before they publish anything good about us.

One thing I’m sure of is that SG will be giving the same number of fcuks about the media as I do.

The football authorities are a different kettle of poisson. They can directly influence our well being and I really hope we keep up the pressure on them and their shenanigans until we are rid of the toxic basturts.

The argument that the Scottish media and football association are actively trying to do away with Gerrard because "they're scared of him" falls apart when you realise that Celtic are about to win another treble under his leadership. I'd have thought that the above bodies, if Celtic-minded, would actually have preferred him to stay and only do away with him if things turn around for us next year?

In fact, this idea about the media trying to do away with managers is the same shite we had to read on here when Warburton was being linked with other clubs - which we now know was all his own doing.
McLean (Utd) & Smith (Dons) exemplify the media binning top class managers.

They are vermin. They will attack us and anyone linked to us. Just wait - the gaffer, Alfie, Hagi and anyone else they are told to target by the child abusers, will all be in for it in due course. I really do hope that as a club we become more openly aggressive regarding all their lies and corrupt practices. Playing the diplomatic game with these filth just does not, and will not, ever work. Like the Russians or the Yanks the only thing they take notice of is power wielded directly against them and their personal interests.

I really don’t give a fcuk what the media do. I know there will be frozen food in hell before they publish anything good about us.

One thing I’m sure of is that SG will be giving the same number of fcuks about the media as I do.

The football authorities are a different kettle of poisson. They can directly influence our well being and I really hope we keep up the pressure on them and their shenanigans until we are rid of the toxic basturts.
Correct, we will win nothing on the park as long as the corrupt cabal remain in place.

Back