Are there any leagues with substantial crowds back in?

napierblue

Just watching the goals show and it’s hard to get interested without fans in, would love to watch any game with a decent amount of fans in so does anyone know any league anywhere in the world that has decent crowd levels back in? Seen some NFL games with decent crowd levels and it made it much more enjoyable

Russian clubs have got some fans in for their home CL games so can only assume it's the same for their league.

Norway has had limited numbers since their season started around June.

Poland had fans in for the last few games last season, but not sure if they're closed doors again as I think rates are up.

Watching the cricket this morning from Australia (I was fed up) and it was pretty full. AFL Grand Final had a decent crowd last month and the rugby has had fans back in between there and NZ

We had NRL State Of Origin here a couple of weeks ago, 50,000+ was final game for season and AFL grand final had about 30,000. Queensland has essentially opened up, but every season has finished, apart from cricket. A-league starts soon and assume they will be allowed their crowds in, although numbers are not huge.

We had NRL State Of Origin here a couple of weeks ago, 50,000+ was final game for season and AFL grand final had about 30,000. Queensland has essentially opened up, but every season has finished, apart from cricket. A-league starts soon and assume they will be allowed their crowds in, although numbers are not huge.

Big bash starts next week and full/unrestricted crowds are expected.

Sure UEFA allow their games to have 30% capacity depending on the country attendance rule of where the game takes place

I watched a clip on Sky the other night and it showed Papa Diop scoring a goal for Portsmouth at Fratton Park with the big crowd behind the goal going absolutely nuts. It actually struck me as strange to be seeing a crowd at a game. This whole thing has been f'n weird!

There was fans in our game in Belgium. I know they stopped again since though. Probably will be some on Poland for our game against Lech.

I went to the Carlisle game tonight.2000 fans and it was great to be at a game.Couldnt get a pint in the ground sadly
Thought it was a good effort that from Carlisle to sell that out. Was quite surprised. Season ticket holder?

It won't be too long before we have healthy crowds back, f.uck, I really miss the noise of a home support calling the referee a homo :D

Back