Are they trying to sell Edouard?

If the Tim's want Ediuarde for ten it'll cost them half his transfer value. A year from now with only a year left on his contract will put him in the driving seat and the Tim's having to push his transfer or get fu*k all for him. If the latest Leicester link numbers are correct they stand to lose at least 10M, I don't think Liewell would like that and imo the Tim's will sell in this window.

there’s a big difference between keeping an eye on how your rivals are shaping up and performing and out right obsession .

Celtic fans bombard twitter , newspaper hotlines , their own AGM and the letters page of a Swiss newspaper about Rangers . We are nowhere near their levels of obsession

Correct , the majority of Rangers fans couldn’t tell you the name of their assistant manager or kit man or when their accounts are due but they know everything about Rangers such is their obsession

That would be a game changer for us.

He’s a level above the rest of the squad. I’d love for Rodgers to come in and %^*& them over

They won’t sell eduord this summer no matter the money . No chance . He will leave next summer and maybe Rodgers will take him then

So if he don't sign it he can leave on a free next season?

If so am sure his agent will be asking for serious cash to sign that deal as he could command mental money leaving on a free either way both are huge gambles
One year after this sorry, they won’t let him go into next season with less than a year on deal

They won’t sell eduord this summer no matter the money . No chance . He will leave next summer and maybe Rodgers will take him then

Every player has their price.

Very few clubs could take that approach.

If they were offered £30m, they’d take it. Contrary to popular belief, they’re a pretty well run club.

They will cash in for that money, as another year in, he’s worth £10/15m in his final year.

After all the talk about him not looking interested and rumours of him wanting away, it was a nailed on certainty he would score first today.

Every player has their price.

Very few clubs could take that approach.

If they were offered £30m, they’d take it. Contrary to popular belief, they’re a pretty well run club.

They will cash in for that money, as another year in, he’s worth £10/15m in his final year.

That’s why they are trying to get him to sign a new contract . So he’s still worth 25-30 mil next summer. Cos his value drops if he doesn’t

just my opinion but I can’t see it . Whether we think 10 is massive or not it is for them and their support . no matter who they replace him with they won’t be as good. Whether it’s Toney etc .If they get him on a new contract he won’t leave this summer even for 30 mil Cos he will still be worth the same value next summer. If it’s Late September and he’s not signed a new deal then maybe but I think it will be similar to moreles. He will sign a new deal with guarentees that next summer if an acceptable bid comes in he can go

Strange thread considering we actually do want to sell our best player in order to facilitate transfers.
SG said he wants to keep his best players but if an offer meets the value then we would talk.

hamilton player ltaken out but no foul given on the lead up to the goal

And notice not a single member of the sky sports staff has even mentioned it. It was a clear clip of the heels. Even if the lad did stumble himself it seems like the sort of thing a tv company and analysis team etc would want cleared up for the viewing fans.

Looked a blatant clip of the heels hence why the Hamilton players went mental when the ball went in

Not one mention of it from sky sports though

That’ll be the first honest mistake of the season in favour of that lot. Only took 20 minutes of the season opener ..

I hate to say it but that Christie is always class everytime I see it regardless of teams he plays against. Ugly fud though

Every day for the past week there has been a comment about their star striker and how he’s “not for sale” and similar tit bits, all ably supported be their friends in the media!

By their own admission there has been no bids nor any interest from any other clubs!

Surely in that case you would keep your players name out the headlines as much as you could, to me they are openly touting the player under the guise of “we don’t want to sell”
Read a bit about them being prepared for life without him Lainey

A 2nd for him now.

Hamilton will go down this season with a record low points total. They’re absolutely shocking across the pitch.

Every day for the past week there has been a comment about their star striker and how he’s “not for sale” and similar tit bits, all ably supported be their friends in the media!

By their own admission there has been no bids nor any interest from any other clubs!

Surely in that case you would keep your players name out the headlines as much as you could, to me they are openly touting the player under the guise of “we don’t want to sell”

If Aubameyang leaves Arsenal, which could happen yet ...I can see them coming in for Edouard.
Both similar dynamic players.

Back