Are they trying to sell Edouard?

Lainey Love

Every day for the past week there has been a comment about their star striker and how he’s “not for sale” and similar tit bits, all ably supported be their friends in the media!

By their own admission there has been no bids nor any interest from any other clubs!

Surely in that case you would keep your players name out the headlines as much as you could, to me they are openly touting the player under the guise of “we don’t want to sell”

Edouard is getting ‘whored oot’ again in the rhebel... with the TTS itching to put a £30 million bid in.. Imo he will be gone this summer.

In talks for a new deal say the papers today . If he doesn’t sign it, he’s only got a year left and value plummets. Logic says he signs it and they make their money on him

I’ve heard through a mate that there is a very good chance he is going. He heard from a Celtic first team player.

Did he not just sign a new contract? I hope he goes as it definitely weakens them and doubt they would find a replacement of his quality. But they will get no where near what they think they will get for him. Be under 20 million for sure.

Every day for the past week there has been a comment about their star striker and how he’s “not for sale” and similar tit bits, all ably supported be their friends in the media!

By their own admission there has been no bids nor any interest from any other clubs!

Surely in that case you would keep your players name out the headlines as much as you could, to me they are openly touting the player under the guise of “we don’t want to sell”
It’s always the case they some how knock back a big money move for their star player just before the window closes! That then becomes their big signing in yet another window where they’ve did little! It keeps the gullible in check! That said I’m sure I read one of them saying Edouard looked like he didn’t want to be there in pre season games, which caused division in their ranks!

They need sales to balance the books I would think , quite a bit of their profligate spending goes under the radar they must have a big squad of quite high earners.

In talks for a new deal say the papers today . If he doesn’t sign it, he’s only got a year left and value plummets. Logic says he signs it and they make their money on him
So if he don't sign it he can leave on a free next season?

If so am sure his agent will be asking for serious cash to sign that deal as he could command mental money leaving on a free either way both are huge gambles

Inter’s rumoured bid for Messi might be just a smoke screen and the €240m is earmarked for a bid for French Diddy

He’ll be on his way.

Ajer will be off too.

They’ve held them just to keep up the pretence to sell season tickets. Make no mistake they’re in a dire financial state. CL budget with no CL income.

they’re going to be significantly weaker come October.

Was driving yesterday and flicking through stations and had the misfortune of catching Hugh (Knew) Keevins saying it will be interesting this season if Morelos goes or if C*lt*c get a £25million bid for Eduoard.

No mention of a fee for Alfie just this constant hooring of £25million for everyone of their decent players the last couple of years.

Thought they are trying to get him tied into a new contract which he is not signing? Not sure how long his deal runs but they won't get a huge fee for him if his contract is nearly up.

I see it more along the lines of deflection of the child abuse issues. Feed the media endless stories to get them hooked and lazy. Then when the tsunami comes they will still be taking the food from table conveniently provided by the scum.

Back