Are We As Supporters Got The Guts To Take Less Away Tickets

If we take any form of boycott off the table what are the alternatives.Are there any ffers out there with some inspirational ideas.

The issue is that folk who don't go to away matches put the least likely of 'action' on the table in the first place, constantly. I don't have any inspirational ideas, but I can almost guarantee that there will never be an all out boycott of away fans from us. Ever!

So come thread 500,000 on the subject of folk agitating avid fans boycott, it still won't happen as folk won't be worn down, nor should they be, IMO.

Although our demotion appeared to have little effect, behind the scenes it possibly did have an affect eg stadium maintenance, staffing, bonuses, quality of players brought in etc.

The issue is that folk who don't go to away matches put the least likely of 'action' on the table in the first place, constantly. I don't have any inspirational ideas, but I can almost guarantee that there will never be an all out boycott of away fans from us. Ever!

So come thread 500,000 on the subject of folk agitating avid fans boycott, it still won't happen as folk won't be worn down, nor should they be, IMO.
As I have said previously I have not been to an away game apart from a couple at Ayr for over 2 decades and I wouldn't have the nerve to ask for a boycott of away games,I would think it would be counter productive anyway but like a lot of Bears I find it frustrating that we can't find a way to demonstrate our grievances.

As I have said previously I have not been to an away game apart from a couple at Ayr for over 2 decades and I wouldn't have the nerve to ask for a boycott of away games,I would think it would be counter productive anyway but like a lot of Bears I find it frustrating that we can't find a way to demonstrate our grievances.

It is frustrating, my point is that the 'go to' suggestion is always to boycott something....and that won't happen.

It would really only take a few games to make a point... imagine not taking any Kilmarnock tickets, cùnts would fold .

I’m not up for it in general but we should make the threat to do it to any team with a plastic pitch. That would see their financial gain disappear and get us back on grass.

It is frustrating, my point is that the 'go to' suggestion is always to boycott something....and that won't happen.
No chance in fact I would rather more going to away games to encourage the team,I would like to see some kind of organised travel club to represent the Bears who go to away games.

Why s
Aye we will try and stop a song sang for years.

I’ll say at Hamilton pal
Why sing about a nonce harbourer and a terrorist who smeared himself in shit. I get confused as i like to sing and hear rangers songs at rangers games. At private functions its a different story.

Why s

Why sing about a nonce harbourer and a terrorist who smeared himself in shit. I get confused as i like to sing and hear rangers songs at rangers games. At private functions its a different story.
Puta stop today pal instead of nothing off on here it’ll never stop that’s the truth and we all know that

No chance in fact I would rather more going to away games to encourage the team,I would like to see some kind of organised travel club to represent the Bears who go to away games.
How to you propose more go ? Pretty sure we’ve sold out every away allocation this season .

How to you propose more go ? Pretty sure we’ve sold out every away allocation this season .
The away games Ive watched on the box this season have had plenty of empty seats,It's not up to Rangers but a wee bit more thought and better segregation would make more room for fans who actually want to attend games,Aberdeen is a prime example of teams cutting of their nose to spite their face,Rather lose money than accommodate more Rangers fans

The away games Ive watched on the box this season have had plenty of empty seats,It's not up to Rangers but a wee bit more thought and better segregation would make more room for fans who actually want to attend games,Aberdeen is a prime example of teams cutting of their nose to spite their face,Rather lose money than accommodate more Rangers fans
Not in the away end , if there’s any space in the away end it’s people moving to be beside mates .

The chance to boycott away grounds came and went with the Dundee United debacle.

I would now personally rather we took as big an away support as possible to everywhere we go. Fuck the other clubs, it’s about supporting Rangers.
As much as i hate pouring money into other clubs it has to be offset by supporting the team.

We have. But still some will run down our travelling support. Only game our bus had spares for was Livingstone and Killie in the cup, both of which were then taken up.

How many teams folded when we didn’t visit their stadiums when we were demoted?

None

Whenever we are shat on, by whoever, we always get the same “ lets boycott away games “
To be fair hearts hibs and Dundee United all got relegated probably due to financial cut backs at each of those clubs due to our lost revenue

Back