Are we aware we were out on our feet at our Goal!

Twosignals

Yes I’m still a boring old fart and read BBC Teletext, and according to the morons at CSC Pacific Quay the above title is the physical state we were in when we scored. To those that stopped paying the licence I admire you, we’re to old to go down that line. However to say we were out on our feet, is gross imagination from john Paul? possibly written by a GB member. What we have to put up with supposed reporting from that crowd in the cesspit is criminal.

Yes I’m still a boring old fart and read BBC Teletext, and according to the morons at CSC Pacific Quay the above title is the physical state we were in when we scored. To those that stopped paying the licence I admire you, we’re to old to go down that line. However to say we were out on our feet, is gross imagination from john Paul? possibly written by a GB member. What we have to put up with supposed reporting from that crowd in the cesspit is criminal.
Had no idea teletext still existed

Had the complete comment text to me.
It‘s laughable that even when they get the result that makes their winning the league almost a certainty they still cannot bring themselves to tell the truth.

Had the complete comment text to me.
It‘s laughable that even when they get the result that makes their winning the league almost a certainty they still cannot bring themselves to tell the truth.
They've been telling the big lie for 50 years and got away with it. Their time on that that one is however coming to an end.

We have been playing Thursday - Sunday for 3 months. They have literally a week between games.

We are fitter than them which should be a concern for them. But it doesn't seem to be so let's leave them to it. We've handed them this title. We won't make the mistake next season

My friend i just turned 70 last february and cancelled my license,got a rebate and im exempt until 2023,i DO NOT WATCH it,their fake news and anti Rangers stance,all it takes is willpower to change what you and your family watch,just remember YOU are paying for BBC STUDIOS,which is a private company,which makes all the programnes from dramas to eastenders and makes millions of pounds,whilst we pay for their outlandish wages and managers walking about with clipboards arranging meetings about meetings!I also pointed out their statue in front of BBC HQ IN London,commisions by eric gill a man(paedophile) who shagged his 2 daughters and the family dog(sounds funny its not)with the cover up on saville this is a disgusting organisation that has got a way with things for far too long,because of people like you and me thinking "ah the good old bbc",have a rethink my friend,its not that bad to do it,i havnt even mentioned Biased Bigoted Corrupt Scotland and wont you know what we think of that Sh..e,remember during the pandemic and the bbc's opening statement on 10pm news "Death is at your Door"whoever thought that one up should be hung drawn and quartered the most ovwr hyped scaremongering statement ive ever heard shame on them ,rant over

The fact is they were lucky to take a point from that match as they were totally done at about 60 mins.

Sometimes when you read reports like that, you think "have I got this wrong? Maybe I'm TOO biased these days...". Then I remember that it's absolute 19th Century Terrorist tramps writing them and feel instantly relieved.

Was only last week I read on here one of their players going on about having to adapt to the gruelling schedule of games they have to endure.
The fact the so called journos up here will sit there nodding their heads in agreement because it's one of that mobs players tells us everything we already know.

this will be the text the OP is referring to:

"Celtic overcame early Rangers pressure to take the lead through Jota's close-range finish. With the visitors looking out on their feet, Fashion Sakala fired them level to prolong the title race."

spot who never watched the game yesterday or wants to hide something, I assume the highlights on TV were heavily edited to include none of our other shots at goal?

Teletext??
if you have a TV with a text button, you can get a teletext service from BBC channels although it's slow and has hardly any content

They said the same in the cup semi.

You might suspect it’s a classic case of projection / wishful thinking as the Beggars routinely look gubbed in the latter stages of games.

Back