Are we expecting the Gaffer to pull a Rabbit out of the hat?

Marquee Signing?

• Yes

Votes: 266 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 561 67.8%

• Total voters
I know he hasn’t up til now but is jones capable of playing on the right for us? Maybe not enough of a goal threat?
Will be hard to get a forward of real quality in but for the first time in years we can trust that we have the right people looking in the right places.

Just can't see it this year, confident in the squad we have though as long as we don't have any more suspensions or injuries to the striking department.

I just fear that were 2 quality players short to fullfill our dreams.I think we need to add another striker who can put away half chances, hopefully with a bit of height.And a winger who can take on fullbacks and create chances for his team mates.omo.

I think there will be a signing but not worried in the slightest if we don’t .
we‘ve got enough quality in the squad to win the title

Yes that's true,only if we don't pick up suspessions or injuries.Otherwise we could struggle.
I personally think we need at least another 2 above average players to come in, as it's now going to get tough in the 2nd half of the season.

Get on the phone to Klopp and get lallana, out contract at end of season and can't get a game anyway

I know he hasn’t up til now but is jones capable of playing on the right for us? Maybe not enough of a goal threat?
Will be hard to get a forward of real quality in but for the first time in years we can trust that we have the right people looking in the right places.

I think if S.G.deems him fit enough, the boy should be given a chance against the Jambos to -morrow.
As i think his pace could cause them problems.imo.

Won't be a rabbit out the hat but reckon if we get enough wages out we will bring in at least 1 in on loan I'd guess a player on the fringes who would benefit from a pressure cooker situation of going for a title reckon also it would be a windass type player not in ability but able to play along the middle 3

Think we will have one in but don’t think it will be in the marquee category. Really hope to be proved wrong though!
We are far better team than them there’s no doubt about that. Only thing we need is the mental strength to complete the job I reckon. Wouldn’t bother me one bit if we stuck with this squad

Curtis Jones on loan
Think he is exactly what we need tbh, I get people saying Polster, Edmundson etc can play in midfield but the fact is Helander is injured for a good month minimum so Edmundson is our only cover for centre back, Polster didn't even go to Dubai with us so what chance does he have of playing, Aribo should not be moved back into the midfield 3 whatsoever. The only cover we have for midfield is Arfield and Docherty and the latter will be away soon. Could really do with another option in there.

Think he is exactly what we need tbh, I get people saying Polster, Edmundson etc can play in midfield but the fact is Helander is injured for a good month minimum so Edmundson is our only cover for centre back, Polster didn't even go to Dubai with us so what chance does he have of playing, Aribo should not be moved back into the midfield 3 whatsoever. The only cover we have for midfield is Arfield and Docherty and the latter will be away soon. Could really do with another option in there.
Polster got the time off for his wedding. A few SPL sides want him on loan

I don't think he'll want to change the team too much.
We are winning with the team we have so anyone coming in (if we bring anyone in) will be to strengthen the bench.

I hope we bring at least 1 in preferably a midfielder who can also play in one of the wide 10 positions where required but I doubt we will get anyone in
This and hopefully that player can shoot from outside the box I.e like Albertz..not asking for much I know

If we can avoid injuries and stop the stupid suspensions we are on course for 55 but I would like some back up for the strikers
Stupid suspensions?
One player in particular refereed to a different standard than any other player in the league
The chances of Morelos doing what the thumb did midweek and not being sited would be zero percent and everyone knows it

Stupid suspensions?
One player in particular refereed to a different standard than any other player in the league
The chances of Morelos doing what the thumb did midweek and not being sited would be zero percent and everyone knows it

The fact is though that Alfie is on the radar and is always one brain-fart away from getting sent off-warranted or not.
He has been vastly improved this season and on amazing form. Defoe has been great too, but without Alfie we have seen that we are a different team. Either was, losing one would put a lot of pressure on the other.
With so much to play for over the next 5 months I think another striker/attacker would be the safety net we need to ensure we keep stay on track and are ensure we grab 55!

Back