Are we going to hear from the club?

:))

Listened to Ford, Carter & Reagan this avo, really should e listened to the update :))
I still have to do that one. Only as far as Nixon which was superb.
I really hope that’s true. If we don’t take this further we look like idiots and it’ll be more evidence of us being all fart and no shit.
Me too. I lost faith a bit at the beginning of the week as we passed the UEFA deadline. I know DE doesn’t get inside info, and says it’s only his opinion, but I respect his judgment as he has better connections than most

I really hope that’s true. If we don’t take this further we look like idiots and it’ll be more evidence of us being all fart and no shit.

I think its more about allowing the SPFL to complete their plan.

Clubs were to vote to end the leagues and THEN there would be talks on reconstruction. I keep banging on about the Raith Rovers statement after the lower leagues were called. Go back and read it as it pretty much lays out the whole sordid plan.

Now Doncaster is resorting to threat mode regards reconstruction as a few clubs have came out against it. Expect more "robust conversations" in the next week or two.

I feel a bit better listening to Edgar today. He reckons we are waiting to see what Hearts do first.

Hearts are currently trying to negotiate a restructuring of the leagues to avoid relegation and the almost inevitable insolvency that would follow. Not exactly the actions of a club who think they have a watertight case for foul play and an iron will to see it through in the courts.

I've felt that we need to wait until all the shenanigans under the spfl umbrella have been played out, and we've gone down the sfa route as well, before seeking any legal remedies. I take on board that we might just eventually be seen as full of wind and pish, but it might also be a case of keeping our own counsel and "tellin' naebody nothin'" to protect our own position in any legal proceedings to come. I've not got a clue where we are on this but that's just the nature of these types of things sometimes. Hopefully we'll hear something from the club after the Hearts proposal and the infighting that will cause amongst the parasites.

I think the main reason we haven’t taken this to court yet is that there are no courts sitting for this type of thing at the moment. I’m sure another poster has also confirmed this previously.

It’s been 8 days since the EGM and we haven’t heard a thing about what the next steps are. Some people will begin to think we have decided not to Pursue it any further. If that’s the case the club need to go public and say that Cos most are expecting action.

are the club going to the pass any comment on the decision to hand that lot the title. If they choose not to many will be unhappy and after all the positive PR steps recently simply passing no comment would look like a return to dignified silence. I hope the club are going to pass comment on both issues but at the moment I’m not holding my breath
What would you like them to say. Not being an arse just genuinely curious what you expect them to say right now? Put yourself in their shoes, and tell us what you would say?

We have a prima fascia case against Doncaster as our dossier has said. And working with Stranraer we have a prima fascia case against corporate governance. Both can / will lead to a public forensic audit. This is what we must do. To do nothing is an acceptance. And they won't be so stupid next time. They slipped up due to pressure to deliver a tainted title. We must act now.

If Rangers dont act and do nothing, I wont forgive. Its now or never.
We will only take legal action if the advice from our council is that we have strong chance of success. If it’s a no we have to gather support and come back another day but if it’s battle time we have to for the jugular.

Hearts are currently trying to negotiate a restructuring of the leagues to avoid relegation and the almost inevitable insolvency that would follow. Not exactly the actions of a club who think they have a watertight case for foul play and an iron will to see it through in the courts.
You are spot on mate and i really dont understand why people dont understand this. What are they going to say in court? We want to sue after our 2 dodgy attempts at rigging the league failed.

Hearts will not take legal action and the spfl know it. We wont take action imo. We tried to change things. We highlighted the corruption and tney laughed in our face. Our only long term hope is the same one we had in 2012, find a way to play in a diff league.

Not going through the tread but what EGM did we have???
What do people want to hear from the club?
We have secured a top prospect and released a few players and the future is unknown.

To be honest the dossier was a bit weak and never had enough to change that’s why we are in this position.
You’re not being honest, you’re talking nonsense. The report , it wasn’t a dossier, g
had plenty of examples of corporate malfeasance but we didn’t get the backing we needed

I still can't believe that the scum have been handed a title and nobody has even thought anything of it.

We went down the route of corporate governance Why?

Why not call out the utter shambles it was to gift league's and relegate teams?

Now we will hear he haw from the club a line has been drawn under it and we go again.

I demand a statement about why Hearts, ICT, PT, Stranraer haven't went legal yet

We shouldn’t be issuing statements about other clubs, 7nkess we have verified instances of wrongdoing that we could potentially use if there is scope to pursue the handling of Doncaster’s resolution through the courts.

What would you like them to say. Not being an arse just genuinely curious what you expect them to say right now? Put yourself in their shoes, and tell us what you would say?

They don’t have to say they are going legal today but I’d like to at least be told the matter isn’t concluded. The statement after the egm could easily mean its over for now and we will wait for their next mistake to press again. Just clarification of if options are still being considered or whether focus is fully on next season

They don’t have to say they are going legal today but I’d like to at least be told the matter isn’t concluded. The statement after the egm could easily mean its over for now and we will wait for their next mistake to press again. Just clarification of if options are still being considered or whether focus is fully on next season

They’ll be far more careful in future, Rangers impending absence from The SPFL board will be a big help to them.

I for one, will be gutted if Rangers - or any of the clubs affected by Doncaster’s dodgy resolution process are unable challenge their blatant chicanery in the courts.

Just go on the record by officially refusing to recognise celtics championship win for 19/20. The SPFL might hold the position that they win the league, but we certainly don’t.

Wether this would have legal ramifications I don’t know.

But the only think we should be pushing for is to strip celtic of this tainted title they didn’t win. It won’t happen any time soon, but the simple fact that they didn’t actually win the league on the pitch and was cut short before they were mathematically impossible to catch will always be there.

And we should never let up in reminding everyone of that fact. You can see how desperate they are by refusing to accept the asterisk.

“Celtic won the league fair and square, now shut up and don’t ask questions”.

Back