Are we the masters of our own doom having started cutting allocations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMA

I was fuming at Kilmarnock at the beginning of the week and created a thread to rufuse killie tickets. However on reflection, Hibs Aberdeen Celtic and Kilmarnock have cut out allocations this season and we were the ones who started it at the beginning of the season, as it hasn't happened before I don't think.
Are we the masters of our doom by starting the tit for tat?

Nope. Hibs and others have done it to us in the past.

It’s supply and demand. If they can sell out their stadium then it’s their call. If they can’t and choose to cut out allocation it’s petty.

Not similar imo. It's a different ball game when

a) We made the decision prior to any affected game, not after there had been 3 or 4 fixtures in the old setup.
b) We will actually fill up the allocation we've taken back
c) We wont be handing them it back asking them to take it to get us more money.

This decision should have been clear from day 1 of the season starting. Not a week prior to tickets being issued.

Nope. Hibs and others have done it to us in the past.

It’s supply and demand. If they can sell out their stadium then it’s their call. If they can’t and choose to cut out allocation it’s petty.

Agreed, if the clubs think they can sell it then fair enough, but all clubs should be confirming our allocation at the start of the season.

If they then decide they want to sell extra directly to Rangers fans then they should be liable - any damage to seats etc then they should foot the bill.

I was fuming at Kilmarnock at the beginning of the week and created a thread to rufuse killie tickets. However on reflection, Hibs Aberdeen Celtic and Kilmarnock have cut out allocations this season and we were the ones who started it at the beginning of the season, as it hasn't happened before I don't think.
Are we the masters of our doom by starting the tit for tat?
Hibs, hearts, Aberdeen and Motherwell have all tried cutting our allocation long before we cut Celtics.
Why should us cutting the Tims allocation have anything to do with other clubs cutting ours?
At the end if the day it's their stadium and they have the right to do it, sane as we had the right.
Lets see how long it lasts.

No, the club took what they thought was the correct decision as did Killie.

We live in Scotland, where everything is criticised to the max, especially anything to do with Rangers.

I’m still in two minds when it comes down to the Celtic allocation, because now I’m without a ticket for the Piggery. Previously we were papped in a corner and they were given a full stand behind the goals, which is no doubt a psychological adavantage for them.

It’s a club’s decision on who or how many visiting fans are allowed in their stadium, don’t know why this is such a big issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back