Are you looking forward to the close season ?

Yup. Going to be the busiest window since Gerrard arrived and I'm expecting the bulk of our business to be concluded early due to the Euro's then our European qualifiers just a few short weeks after.
i am not

i expect we need out get people out the door before we can get too many people in

Depends. If it starts off with a huge announcement that Lundstram, Roofe, Jack or Borna are getting new contracts then summer is ruined before it starts!

If there is a thread appears on here along the lines of "could Wright be the answer for next season" after last nights game I swear I will go postal.

I enjoy the release of the new strips and the new signings coming in and also players leaving. Even our training camp pictures and games. No idea why, possibly because its a fresh start to go again.

The euros as well will be a welcome distraction to the end of this season and some gems will come out of that too.

i am not

i expect we need out get people out the door before we can get too many people in
The earliest part will be ooc players in and out. 6 going, however many in. Some contracts end the end of May, others June. We will start hearing names pretty quickly I'd imagine. The transfer thread will be superb, miss an hour and it'll be a 10 page catchup from the off. Then fee transfers from first few weeks in June in and out imo.

I don't see many changes from the current squad, tbh.

Lawrence, Jack, Lundstram, Dowell possibly will be away, but we need other clubs to want to buy our deadwood.

No, I'm looking forward to the cup final, then starting the new season all guns blazing with a full and fit squad of fighters.

Biggest summer since 2018 for sure. It will be chaos - everyone and anyone in world football will be linked with us. The stadium is undergoing redevelopment. Phil says he is going to fix the source of the injury problem - it’ll be good to find out what it was. Could also have some boardroom-level movement too by all accounts. Exciting times if you ask me, and it won’t be business as usual when we return.

I don't see many changes from the current squad, tbh.

Lawrence, Jack, Lundstram, Dowell possibly will be away, but we need other clubs to want to buy our deadwood.
Your kidding

Borna Tav(50/50)Roofe Davies McLaughlin Silva Wright Matondo Lammers King Lovelace Cifuentes Jack will all be away probably more

I’m a bit footballed out if I’m honest. I’ve made every home game this year, plus 6 away games and 3 (to be 4) at Hampden. I always enjoy a 6-8 week break. This year it may be a bit longer as our friendlies (correct me if I’m wrong) won’t be at Ibrox this year due to stadium works.

I am tbh after we win the cup

It’s been a roller coaster of a season, looking forward to not being angry and stressed with our team for a wee while :D
Aye, not often I say that. Looking forward to getting this season binned and seeing who we can bring in and starting again. The last few weeks haven't been enjoyable atall. Also we've got the euros to fill the gap this time, so all good.

Wish it was over now if I'm being honest, still there may be a suprise tonight and it's still in the balance on Saturday
You never know. If it goes down to the last day of the season anything can happen. We know that. But we'll talk more about that scenario if killi do us a turn the night:D

No. Having to rebuild a squad in a short period of time before European qualifiers never works out well for us. We never hit the ground running.

This place will be a riot with the transfer window thread :)

With the gaffer saying it's going to be a massive rebuild in should be exciting
Got the Euros and the Olympics to distract from it this summer thankfully.

Time to switch off from Rangers/Scottish football for a couple of months.

I am looking forward to it but Rangers can ruin it if they renew some of the run down contracts.
It is well past the time we need a genuine clear out

As usual I will miss the anticipation of our next match coming along every few days but at least this closed season promises to give us a substantial player turnover to keep us fully interested.
Hope we pick up 2 or three players from our own league and also commit to promoting a few youngsters to the squad.

Can’t wait.

Can watch football all summer free of the worry of the impending collapse that comes with being a Rangers fan.

It’ll be a 50 pager before anyone enters the door ffs :))
And 45 of those pages will be taken up by people asking, "Have there been any rumours?" and people replying, "anyone asking if there's been any rumours should be banned."

Good times ahead

Any transfer thread should be named, "The Mick Beale Powerpoint Memorial Thread Summer 2024" to remind us all just how much we were duped.

Transfer windows more exciting than the football recently. Get the summer transfer thread going

Get the next two weekends over with. Then its the Euros then the marching season.

Can't wait!

Sounds pretty bad but I can’t wait for our statement thanking the service and confirming the release of quite a few of our players, then the overhaul can begin. I’m excited to see who Clement and Koppen bring in.

Yes

Going into the summer with 2 trophies in the bag, a clear out of the losers in the squad and Clement being allowed to bring in his own players

I think it's going to be an exciting window & I expect we'll finally do some very shrewd business

Back