Are you renewing your books?

Renewing Books yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 586 95.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 4.7%

• Total voters

Axelrod

Given the renewal prices just a quick sample from FF on season book renewals .

I wasn’t going to renew because the 5 Saturday games from 19 is appalling and screws my chances of taking the wee man , but as usual heart will rule head and I’ll renew .

On the plus side I think the father & son books we have are great value at just over £400 for us both excluding yahoo games .

I expect as usual the bears will stump up just like always .

Never in doubt.

I agree that more Saturday games would be preferable but we just know that it isn't going to happen.

The books phrase doesn't bother me haha, that's what it always was before technology. Thought Yogi Ger would be old enough to remember that ;).

I will be renewing my Grampas season ticket and change it to my name and pay the difference between adult/concession. Well thats the plan, if the ticket office don't have some sort of random issue with it.

I will be renewing mine, no bother, my grandson will be up later for his tea with the rest of the family,
will have to sort out what he wants to do in regards his ST, his gran and I have payed for his ticket since he was nine now he is a student and is nineteen, we paid half his ticket for this season, and the wife is asking what we are going to do for next season, no matter what we will both be at Ibrox next term.

I'm renewing.

I absolutely detest the phrase books.
:))

1zwc83n.jpg

I wasn’t going to renew because the 5 Saturday games from 19 is appalling and screws my chances of taking the wee man , but as usual heart will rule head and I’ll renew .

On the plus side I think the father & son books we have are great value at just over £400 for us both excluding yahoo games .

A season book? :eek:

Maybe 20 years ago....

It is time the club had a look at the TV deal. Two of our last three home games moved to a Sunday. We should look at the rule that says we can't have games on tv at 3 pm on a Saturday.

Absolutely. Only 3 of this year instead of 4 as my uncle is ill and can't go anymore. I missed most of the season with my heart trouble but I'll be there and if not feeling well I give the ticket to one of the boys for nothing.

Yes and counting myself fortunate that I am in the position to do so.

I remember the old books when you had all the league game tickets, cup game tickets, friendly, European and special match tickets. About halfway through the season the glue started to go and you were panicking in case you lost your Scottish Cup tickets

Last game of the season used to shred the 50 or so unused tickets and have my own wee confetti storm

Indeed I am sure even Lord Krishna and radharani herself could forgive this imperfect devotee his passion for the boys in blue

Yep, my full charger renews automatically and even if I wanted to I'm so lazy I couldn't be arsed cancelling it anyway.

Went for yes because I normally end up renewing but my Mrs just passed her driving test so there’s another car and costs just starting this week which will squeeze the money to the limit. I’d be gutted if I couldn’t manage it but she reckons she deserves a break from dishes/cooking and insurance to put her on my car is £3k compulsory excess and nearly £1300 per year insurance(as well as I don’t want her to drive it yet). So looks like a hard decision needs made after over 10 years minus 6boycot months. There’s a chance my mum might help out but I’m clutching at straws tbh.... The comfort is knowing it’s not going to be empty so anybody’s money going to the club is as good as mine.

Back