Are you renewing your books?

Renewing Books yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 586 95.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 4.7%

• Total voters
Went for yes because I normally end up renewing but my Mrs just passed her driving test so there’s another car and costs just starting this week which will squeeze the money to the limit. I’d be gutted if I couldn’t manage it but she reckons she deserves a break from dishes/cooking and insurance to put her on my car is £3k compulsory excess and nearly £1300 per year insurance(as well as I don’t want her to drive it yet). So looks like a hard decision needs made after over 10 years minus 6boycot months. There’s a chance my mum might help out but I’m clutching at straws tbh.... The comfort is knowing it’s not going to be empty so anybody’s money going to the club is as good as mine.
You would be cheaper with a divorce :))

I’m trying to renew but can’t find the option online to opt out of old firm games for family stand .. annoying might need to do it by post .

Given the renewal prices just a quick sample from FF on season book renewals .

I wasn’t going to renew because the 5 Saturday games from 19 is appalling and screws my chances of taking the wee man , but as usual heart will rule head and I’ll renew .

On the plus side I think the father & son books we have are great value at just over £400 for us both excluding yahoo games .

I expect as usual the bears will stump up just like always .
Yep

My dad, uncle and myself all renewed this morning.

Our family, through my great grandpa, great uncles and grandpa have been regulars at Ibrox since the end of WW1.

We're not breaking the bond we have with the club any time soon, especially after what we've been through in recent years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but will need to think about it as I have a family holiday to pay for and the lack of 10 month option is a blow. Ive seen some posts suggesting their might be something on this later in the week but there has been nothing so far.

Also my older son is talking about getting a weekend job so we might be one down.

Yes,3 generation's, tickets renewed today, best day of the week, when the Glasgow Rangers are playing, positive feel for next season.

I’ve said yes, but won’t be putting it on my credit card until near the deadline. Does anyone know the renewal deadline date?

I wasn’t going to renew because the 5 Saturday games from 19 is appalling and screws my chances of taking the wee man , but as usual heart will rule head and I’ll renew .

On the plus side I think the father & son books we have are great value at just over £400 for us both excluding yahoo games .

auto renew loyal :)

Just received mine in today. However just wondering I've changed bank account since last year. It says any changes to payment methods must be submitted in writing. Does anyone know if an email is sufficient or does it need to be posted?

Will be getting a season ticket but the standard of Scottish football is shocking.A sub standard mentally challenged team running roughshod over us is stomach churning,but we live in hope.

Just renewed for me and Raffles junior.
He won’t get to many games next season as he’s at a critical stage of his schooling but it’s worth keeping it on.
Got a cracking rebate from the secondary ticketing too. £179 off so only £470 for the two of them.

Just got in and letter in hallway, £509 a slight Increase on last season.

Will be there next season no danger, as long as GOD spares me.

WE Are The PEOPLE.

Will be renewing for 34th season in same seat (CF2), thought I would be getting a discount as I turn 65 in August, called them today and was told cut off date is 1st July but I will get discount next season, here's hoping !

Not for me this year. Not enough Saturday games last year, I'll just go game by game and buy individual match tickets. Know it's unlikely I'll get some of the bigger games, but that's fine.

Just received mine in today. However just wondering I've changed bank account since last year. It says any changes to payment methods must be submitted in writing. Does anyone know if an email is sufficient or does it need to be posted?

Email is fine

Yes

And why wouldn’t I

The j

Yes

Do t know any reason not to

Back